Lot's Wife - Connect the dots - JW.org

by Funchback 44 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Funchback
    Funchback

Yay! Now kids can help draw Lot's wife getting destroyed.

• ctrwtf
    ctrwtf

EEEWWWWW!

• millie210
    millie210

That is completely out of line.

Where to even start on inappropriate this is?

• The_New_Barrold_Bonds
    The_New_Barrold_Bonds

Next up, Herod being consumed by worms and that one dude who had a spike put through his head.

• The_New_Barrold_Bonds
    The_New_Barrold_Bonds

How about an activity book of all the great deaths in the bible.

• sparky1
    sparky1

There's nothing like a human being subjected to a slow, torturous, uncomfortable death to prove to a child that Jehovah is a loving and merciful god that deserves our worshipful love and adoration!

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Please tell me this isn't real. They really hit new lows.

I think it's time for a DIY art project, a collage of photos of family members that will be slaughtered at Armageddon. Let the kids gather 'round, cut out pics of their unbelieving dad, maybe that sibling that left da troof, that class picture of all of those worldly kids at school, and then they can burn the pics in fire, symbolizing the second death. Maybe make some little dolls out of bird seed and sit them in the yard to see how it will be when the birds eat all of the carcasses left after the day of Jehovah's vengeance. Such a warm and fuzzy cult.

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

It's not even new. It's been on the site for years...

• Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

WHAT THE FUCK!

I'm seriously enraged right now!

A woman is executed in a horrible way for a petty offense. Her husband and daughters are there to witness her scream and die.

And your kids can paint happy colours on her dying face!

These morons should never ever open their mouth about morals to me or I'll rip them in half. Asshats.

• sparky1
    sparky1

WILL THIS BE NEXT?:

Die you ungrateful little ba$tard. You should have gotten baptized at 8 years old like your parents wanted you to and then you would have had Jehovah's protection. Too late now...............you're all mine!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit