Lot's Wife - Connect the dots - JW.org

by Funchback 44 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Instilling fear into people's minds and this case children's is what the WTS does, for fear controls peoples minds and thinking capabilities, it more more less makes people controllable.

• usualusername1
    usualusername1

I showed this image to some friends yesterday.

1. They did not understand what the picture represented

2. When I explained they were not bothered

3. They all said kids see far worse than this

I was expecting a stronger reaction!

P

• sparky1
    sparky1

Jehovah's Witnesses do not have the 'market' cornered on fu@king up the minds and hearts of little children. How about this creative gem that some religious nut dreamed up for the indoctrination of their children. It is a moral crime that God intoxicated religious zealots are allowed to perpetuate this poison onto their naive and socially constrained offspring.

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

is she a Pillar of salt or a Pillow of salt?

• flipper
    flipper

Absolutely disgusting. Teaching JW kids to trivialize death. Next thing you know they'll have a service meeting part explaining how at " Armageddon " kids should get out random coloring books and draw pictures of what they are experiencing watching people die.

I always think I've seen so much disgusting filth from the WT Society and this JW cult that I won't be shocked anymore. And then I see something like this - and I continue to be shocked. Perhaps some hidden Bethel apostate could put a " connect the dot " coloring thingie of all 8 GB members sitting around a conference table with little pins stuck in their heads titled " This is what mind control looks like children "

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit