Give my Cubbies some love!

by JRK 20 Replies latest jw friends

• JRK
    JRK

How many of you think the Cubs deserve a World Series Championship for the first time in 108 years!?

JK

• My Name is of No Consequence
    My Name is of No Consequence
    I'm a Pirates fan, so no.
  • 08out
    08out

I'm from Cleveland,so no

• DJS
    DJS

Can I give them some hits and runs instead?

• flipper
    flipper

I think they DEFINITELY deserve it. If my S.F. Giants won 3 World Series in the last 7 years- your Cubs DEFINITELY deserve to win their 1st World series since 1908. Even in spite of the Cubs knocking S.F. out of the playoffs. I want my friends team to win !

I know, I know Cleveland fans you guys haven't won one since 1948 - your time will come too ( perhaps sooner than we think ) - but hey - we weren't even in the imaginary " last days of this system of things " in 1908 ! Jesus wasn't even " ruling in heaven " in an imaginary, fictitious way ! There have been about 3 to 4 overlapping generations of 30 years each since the Cubs last won a World Series. If ANYTHING fulfills Bible prophecy - it HAS to be the Chicago Cubs finally winning a World series ! Then I might truly believe we are near the end - or not. ( Just a joke ) Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• LV101
    LV101

ABSOLUTELY!

• Dagney
    Dagney

Well since the Dodgers couldn't give the win for Vin...Cubs for the win!!!

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

Cubs vs. Indians in the World Series: definitely a sign that The End Is Near (or at least that Hell has frozen over)!

The Cubs are an NL team, where pitchers are ballplayers and take their own at-bats. That is reason enough to say "Go Cubs!"

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Be sure to wear your Cubs colors in solidarity today.

• VIII
    VIII

Go CUBS!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit