Give my Cubbies some love!

by JRK 20 Replies latest jw friends

• A Ha
    A Ha

What's up with her thumb?

• TheMark
    TheMark

if you were stuck under one of those you'd need some photoshop too.

• Simon
    Simon

Just think, if the Cubs do win the world series, it means Back to the Future II would only be out by 1 year.

That makes Robert Zemeckis more believable as the faithful and discreet slave any anything the WTS has ever come out with!

• flipper
    flipper

A Ha " What's up with her thumb " ?

Honestly- I didn't notice her thumb

• Stealth
    Stealth

Cardinals fan... so no!

It's my civic duty to root against the Cubs.

• flipper
    flipper

The circle or wheel of life is now complete ! The sacred tree lives . Congratulations JRK and On The Way Out on the Cubs winning the championship ! Cherish it, relish in it . Really happy for you guys and all you Cubs fans back east. You deserve it.

Makes me feel a little better about my Giants losing to the team who ended up becoming World Champions. Puts things in a little better complexion now. Softens the blow so to speak for me as a Giants fan

P.S. If we ( Giants ) had lost to the Dodgers- now THAT would have burned me up all winter. But this is bearable. Congrats ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Cubs also won the spitting contest. What up with all the spitting, a little disgusted. I played little league and don't recall spitting as part of out training. But congratulation Cubs fans, great game.....

• A Ha
    A Ha

108 0

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Oh yeah?! Well soon, very soon you cubs fans will be destroyed at armegeddon. What happened to my Indians?! Nooooo!

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    A Ha

What's up with her thumb?

Did she have thumbs in the pic? I didn't notice.

I saw the pitching breakdown in Game 1 and said "Cubs in 7." I wavered from my faith after Game 4, but believed strongly again in Game 7. Then, in typical Cubs fashion, it could not just be a victory when they were up for almost the entire game. It had to be a comedy of errors and over-management that brought it back to dead even before it was finished, and a rain delay for the extra inning. And even the two runs in the top of the tenth were not enough as the Indians got one back and put a man on base to make a single pitch decide who would win the series- a strike out pitch, an out in the field, or a walk-off 2-RBI homer.

It's just not Cubs baseball unless it's nail-biting.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit