Marrying Young

by Descender 42 Replies latest jw experiences

• jwbot
    jwbot

kitties: nice icon btw.

I think there were more to the points that they were too young. Sure, some teens are mature by that age...but with the case with his brother, it definitely looks hard.

No education (can you really call homeschooling 'education'?), no ambition (that really spells trouble), no job and limited social skills. There is more to it than age.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Lots of good advice here Descender. I'm right on the same page as that post by VictorianSky.

Also, contemplate; does he have any passions, or interest that might turn into passions? Motorcycles, cars, racing, rodeo (lol), skydiving, flying, sailing, martial arts (would be a great one), fishing? Or a funner than average career course that he might be inclined toward ie; Art, photography, design, film, strip club bouncer. I think you get the picture.

Can you work with any of those things... get him so involved that he sees a long range goal that would be difficult to obtain tied down?

If all else fails, get him a hooker and hide a camera, lol. Let her call it off.

• Swan
    Swan
    She has a bunch of friends who are married and she feels left out

Once they get married, how long will it be before she feels that urge to make a baby like all of her friends are doing? Ask him if he feels he is old enough to add on the responsibilities of being a father?

Tammy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit