Is the jab required to attend meetings ?

by zachias 23 Replies latest jw experiences

• zachias
    zachias

My wife has begun to attend meetings at the kh.

Do the wt ask if attendees have had the jab? Anyone know?

thanks

• alanv
    alanv

Even if 90% have had the jab, that leaves 1 in 10 that have no protection whatsoever in an indoor environment and no fresh air coming in, particularly during winter months. Seems a recipe for spreading covid I would say

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

You're right Alanv, perhaps it's not good idea to attend a meeting. Europe seems to have become the epicentre of the epidemic yet again.

Following a summary of its findings, the Lancet wrote the "interpretation" of their study: "Vaccination reduces the risk of delta variant infection and accelerates viral clearance. Nonetheless, fully vaccinated individuals with breakthrough infections have peak viral load similar to unvaccinated cases and can efficiently transmit infection in household settings, including to fully vaccinated contacts. [Cursive script added.]

The article for the brave: https://www.scribd.com/document/535734554/s-1473309921006484#from_embed

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Locally the hospitals are over run ( according to news) no mention of the massive population increase factor. We do not have meetings yet. BUT the gossip is that those without vaccinations, masks, isolation are being disobedient to the GB.

An elder told me he does not want to go back. It is usually the rest of us that say that

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    In an indoor environment and no fresh air coming in, particularly during winter months.

A lot of Kingdom Halls are built with few windows to let in fresh air, using air con that probably won't have the best standard modern filters so blasts someone else's bugs straight at your face.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

2021-October 15th The Letter was concerning the Pilot Program.

Considerations When Arranging for Meetings and Inviting Publishers:

The body of elders should verify that only fully vaccinated publishers are invited to attend meetings at the Kingdom Hall. The term “fully vaccinated” means that the individual has received 2 doses of a COVID-19 vaccine and 2 weeks have passed since their second dose. Interested persons or Bible studies should not be invited to attend at the Kingdom Hall at this time. As an example of how publishers may be invited, the body of elders may arrange field service groups on a rotational basis to attend meetings in-person along with any who have meeting assignments.

Scan: Click the image to Zoom in.

Atlantis!
  • FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

I knew there was another good reason to decline the COVID jab.

• Nikolaus
    Nikolaus

In the past, the Watchtower used to spread the sams bullshit as anti-vaxxers do today. At least, they have become reasonable concerning this topic.

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

Massive child abuse cover up. Massive lies about the Bible. Massive group mind control promoting hysteria and dividing families... but they were pro vaccine.

So they get a pat on the back? Healthcare - it wasn't even their field of expertise - although maybe some of them could have had a go a diagnosing leprosy. Leviticus 13:1-17

I never heard anyone try though.

BTW I think there's some kind of registration system for attending meetings. Wonder if they'll be encouraging publishers to give them access to their medical records, in time. Would you trust them? Would you ever think of what happened in Jonestown where a significant number were "injected against their will".

Jonestown - Wikipedia

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

My area is not included so far. When it does I will hide behind old age if I can. It may come down to the " parts" I am assigned, just like it is only then that I don a tie for zoom

Excluding unvaxxed, newbies, children will put a hitch in recruitment

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit