What should I visit while in New York

by wannaexit 35 Replies latest jw friends

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

I am planning a trip to New York and trying to develop an itinerary. t will be my first time. What do you suggest I see? No I am not planning to see any watchtower buildings. LOL

Thanks in advance for your suggestions

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

The " Seinfelt" cafe. :-)

The Rebel.

• Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds
    MOMA, Met, Natural History Museum, Guggenheim, Broadway show, Central Park
  • pixel
    pixel

YOU know this is coming: Watchtower Headquaters (God's name expo and JW History museum, all inside the same building. And while you are at it, smack in the head at the stupid TOMO III, please?

Now for real, Empire State Building, New Freedom Tower, Central Park, Yankee Stadium

• sir82
    sir82
    Take a carriage ride in Central Park. It's hopelessly touristy but it's fun and if you have a good driver a learn a lot.
  • tiki
    tiki

Metropolitan museum of art......the library on 5th ave....check out the plaza hotel...stroll down FIFTH ave and marvel at all the $$$$$$.....do Coney island....see the statue of liberty.....the list is endless.....

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe
    Definitely swing by please don't tell. Great cocktail bar.
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade

Not sure what you lik . Everyone is different. A walk across the Brooklyn bridge at the right time is amazing. Also Brooklyn bridge park is really nice now to stroll through.

Central park is a must. Its giant so I suggest this route to see the best of it. Start at the south east corner and go north into the park. Make sure you go through "The Mall" check out the fountain. Make your way up and go to belvedere castle.

High line park is a cool place to take a nice walk and you have Chelsea market right there.

Brooklyn brewery is a blast. Then you can strol around williamsburg with the hipsters have some Oddfellows I've cream. Momma is amazing give your self some time to spend there. Don't do central park and that the same day. If you are in the area take a peak inside grand central central.

For legit places to eat and drink message me. If I was up there at the moment I'd show you around. I have some places in red hook you need to go to. But I'll talk about that in PM its a lot of detail. I can find out what youd be into etc. Also this lol enjoy!

https://youtu.be/8LmPBPWHJu4

• mommyfirstandalways
    mommyfirstandalways
    Bryant park has neat board games and it's right behind library. Battery park has beautiful views. Times Square is a must and walk to Waldorf Astoria (in a lot of movies ) and at pails cathedral is beautiful
  • dugout
    dugout
    don't sleep on prospect pk in Brooklyn and the park slope area. also the west villiage a must

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit