More lies from fake news.

by mickbobcat 42 Replies latest social current

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

News is broadcasting that Death Valley is getting close to breaking a record. The highest air temp recorded is 134 but that was in 1913 Way before the huge spike in CO2. Now its 130 and its the end of the world. Hottest ground temp was 201 in 1972. But the idiots at the fake news broadcast as if this is some kind of never before seen event.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpWxnE8iL8o

"The hottest air temperature ever recorded in Death Valley (Furnace Creek) was 134°F (57°C) on July 10, 1913. During the heat wave that peaked with that record, five consecutive days reached 129° F (54°C) or above. Death Valley holds the record for the hottest place on earth.
    Oddly enough, 1913 was also the year that saw Death Valley's coldest temperature. On January 8, the temperature dropped to 15°F (-10°C) at Furnace Creek."

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

I live in south central Texas and this has been one of the coolest and wettest summers in memory. Days are around 88 to 92 in July. Earth's temperature average hasn't changed. It just moves around a bit here and there.

I hope more and more people opt to turn the news off. The media is the single most destabilizing entity on the planet right now.

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

I know if its cold its global warming if its hot its global warming. I believe humans have a big impact on the environment but I don't believe its the end of the world like they say,

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

Not to sound like I wear aluminum foil hats, but has anyone come across any information on the high temperatures being as a result of the Earth being closer to the Sun do to a massive earthquake shifting the planet's orbit?

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Dont forget the records that moved from the courthouse to city park to the airport to the new airport way out in the prairie. Proof of change.

One news wag said he didn't know the e airport was there in 1887.

I'm still waiting on the new ice age

• jonahstourguide
    jonahstourguide

Was it this truth-b-known ?

jtg

The quake shortened Earth's day by 1.8 microseconds (µs) and shifted its figure axis by 17 centimetres (cm). Just to clear things up, our planet wasn't knocked off its axis by the quake. Instead, the earthquake redistributed Earth's mass, thus moved the figure axis, around which the world's mass is balanced.11 Mar 2017

How did the 2011 Tohoku Earthquake Change Earth's Rotation?

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Armageddon sells newspapers doesn’t only apply to JW news rags

• joey jojo
    joey jojo

Ok, I'm going to be 'that guy' and point out that there is a difference between local weather and climate.

• Sigfrid Mallozzi
    Sigfrid Mallozzi

LOL, according to the Democrats The border Crisis with all the immigrants rushing the border is because of global warming. Joe Biden's policies have nothing to do with it.

• shadowclone
    shadowclone

Glaciers around the world, arctic ice, Greenland ice, antarctic ice are all melting at accelerated rates but the true test of global warming is the temperature this month in Tumbleweed, Texas

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit