Rules for Men.....

by termite 35 32 Replies latest social humour

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

It's funny. . when I ask if my ass looks big, I want Jon to say yes. I feel as a black woman that I got shafted in the ass department. . it isn't fair. . .

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    I got shafted in the ass

Visit Smiley Central! Stinky, I'm shocked!

• termite 35
    termite 35

Funky, you beat me to it...

Stinky , you can't say that!!!!!!!! and you're the first woman i've heard of that wishes her arse was bigger !!

Eman, that's a great date story, my girls like a chance to shout at the team and I love hearing the comments around me at a match-you always get some brilliant comments...the last time we went up to watch Sheffield I had a guy near who disagreed with a decision, shouting...'OI, come up here ref; you lanky four-eyed Southern b*****d..' my girls learnt lots of new words that day!!!

(my great grandfather played for a few clubs-then Sheffield United, when they were' the' team and England too. He then went on to manage Bristol City-all his records still stand...I had a cup final medal from 1901 that I donated to the SUFC museum-so we get to go to matches for free for life now and get wined and dined and get to be mascots etc- but the best bit for me was to go on th e pitch at half time in front of the whole crowd after a tannoy announcement and hand over the medal as everyone clapped me and took photos-I cried!!!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit