Rules for Men.....

by termite 35 32 Replies latest social humour

• termite 35
    termite 35

((Brummie))

((Aztec- me too; I shout so loud at the football I get told to shut up and i'm too competitive for my own good-i'll have to get my testosterone levels checked-I also LOVE the showers after rugby on a Saturday afternoon....))

Simon;i've said it before...you're SO brave

• TruckerGB
    TruckerGB

There are 2 new theories out on how to win an argument with a woman,both of them are wrong.

But how can a woman impress a man?,,,,turn up naked and bring beer.

• termite 35
    termite 35

((Trucker)) you've got it...you'll do well

• Maverick
    Maverick

I have a lady friend that loves the Dog Tract, Football and Baseball, and she gets so worked up I sometimes act like I don't know her and I have that..."What me, I just happen to be sitting next to this nut!" Look on my face, as I drink her beer while she lambastes the ump or ref over a call! Maverick

• termite 35
    termite 35

Maverick; that sounds like me...I love watching football, rugby, polo, hockey, triathlons, Australian rules football and swimmimg; my kids look at me like this... when I helpfully offer suggestions.

you have to embarass them while they're still at home otherwise you're not doing your job properly and they'll have nothing to tell their shrinks ...

• m0nk3y
    m0nk3y

Ahhhh I love being gay .. the rules never apply to us *giggles*

monk3y

• smack
    smack

Aussie Rules????????

nuffin but knock ons, forward passes, off sides.................

old man smack

• termite 35
    termite 35

((Monk3y)) you're a law unto yourself and probably happier for it !

((Smack))I only watch that one as there dont seem to be any rules-just a tumbling mass of firm thighs every five minutes...and an overload of testosterone....oh, my......

• pamkw
    pamkw

Hey, I want a playstation 2,then I won't have to share it with my kids.

So if you love me......

Pam

(the only mom on the block that loves video games.)

• termite 35
    termite 35

(((Pam))) I know how you feel..I got a ring last year - and I wanted a motorbike

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit