Incompatibility

by JH 25 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

In chemistry, certain chemicals react violently to other ingredients and should never be put together. If we make a comparison with our everyday lives, do you think that certain people are incompatible with others, and that no matter what they do, they will never be friends?

Have you ever experienced being incompatible to someone?

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

You and Minimus are on the same wave-length.

I think that any two people under the right circumstances can get along. I have rarely been faced with someone that never accepted me. I usually wear them down with my incredible charm .

Being friends though, might be pushing it.

• unique1
    unique1

I would have to say yes. If I were stranded on a desert island with some people, I would just kill myself or them depending on the situation. I have a deep seated hatred for some people. I just can't stand them. I try to be more christian and love them, but that ugly monster named hatred comes out again as soon as those people say something REALLY STUPID and I think "God why do you let them waste your oxygen?" Of course those people are few and far between THANK GOODNESS.

• minimus
    minimus

OUCH!! Unique.....Remind me never to piss you off.......I think there's plenty of people that are incompatible. Look at divorce rates.Yes, some people will never be friends, but there's no reason to either hate people because they're aggravating or to feel that everyone has to be a "friend". Good friends are very few. Fair-weather friends are abundant and sometimes we have friends but might not even realize it.

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

I think that it's true. There are some people that no matter how much benefit of the doubt you give them...it's a waste of time. They will still not have a clue. Generally, I believe that we can all get along just fine. But, as with the chemistry, some things you just don't mix together unless you WANT the explosion.

just my two cents...

Lisa

• breal
    breal

Yes. There comes a point where it is not worth it to invest energy or time into a relationship or situation if the end result is not benneficial. There have been a few people over the years that I was not compatible with, and yet I still made an effort. I no longer do that since I might as well invest that effort into relationships with potential.

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

I am not compatible with northern girl. I tried to be with KGB. Logansrun can bite me---so I guess we are compatible on some level-

Ravyn

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

I try to be friendly with everyone... even though we may have very different viewpoints on hot topics such as religion or politics. But I have met a couple people that were just plain nasty and didn't put forth any effort to be civil with me. Those people are definitely "incompatible" with me and I wouldn't waste my time with them....

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Yes, some of our personal chemistries can cause an explosive relationship which shouldn't be entered into....even though it is said that opposites attract, I definitely wouldn't wanna be a shit magnet...

Frannie B

• moonwillow
    moonwillow

There are some people who just simply don't seem to be able to get along and can never be friends no matter what. There are also friendships which end abruptly and we never know the reason why. Yes I've been there sometimes you just can't for the life of yourself figure out why it happens.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit