Incompatibility

by JH 25 Replies latest jw friends

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

I don't know about incompatibility but I guess so far I haven't found that right person that appreciates me for who I am. Instead all I get is guessing mind games. You women out there HELP me. Can you tell me what is going on in your heads?? I don't care what you say but all the women I have dated say one thing and do something else. They say they want a nice guy who treats them well and gives them their space. Well so far with my experience if you treat them that way, all they do in return is lead you on, treat you like crap, play mind games and when someone else better comes along they dump you!!! Then they turn around and blame it all on you!!! I hear so much from them about how creepy their ex's were but it makes me wonder if there is two sides to the story...I can now understand why a lot of men play the games back, although that isn't my style. Well like they say what comes around, goes around. Anyway all the best to everyone here

Will

• smack
    smack

yep, I'm usually ok with most people, but this one guy at work........

I tried to see things from his viewpoint, but I just couldn't get my head up my own arse that far!

Steve

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

If you have intentions of ruining my day, expect the unexpected! I've come to negotiate with plenty of incompatible persons. Nothing like expecting the unexpected beauty of human imperfection. Some people are just beauts.

"If possible, as far as it depends upon YOU, be peaceable with all men." Romans 12:18

Guest 77

• rocketman
    rocketman

I think that sometimes, incompatability is a sad fact, but a fact nonetheless. And I think that when that's recognized by the parties involved, it's best to just accept it and move on rather than push to make it work.

I've seen instances in congregations where this was the case - certain people or whole families would be assigned to the same bookstudies and you could tell they just couldn't get along. Sooner or later, all the efforts made to keep them togther just aren't enough, and everyone is feeling the strain anyway. I think after reasonable attempts are made and if there is little or no progress, it's time to accept some measure of incompatability and just move on.

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?
    I don't know about incompatibility but I guess so far I haven't found that right person that appreciates me for who I am. Instead all I get is guessing mind games. You women out there HELP me. Can you tell me what is going on in your heads?? I don't care what you say but all the women I have dated say one thing and do something else. They say they want a nice guy who treats them well and gives them their space. Well so far with my experience if you treat them that way, all they do in return is lead you on, treat you like crap, play mind games and when someone else better comes along they dump you!!! Then they turn around and blame it all on you!!! I hear so much from them about how creepy their ex's were but it makes me wonder if there is two sides to the story...I can now understand why a lot of men play the games back, although that isn't my style. Well like they say what comes around, goes around. Anyway all the best to everyone here

Hey why don't you start a thread on it?

merc'

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Good idea maybe I should.

Will

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit