Everyone Around Trump Is Getting The Virus Including Joint Chief if Staff ...what’s going on???

by minimus 40 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Well I guess it’s not simply a Republican thing. The NFL is having issues with their players and the virus. God knows they aren’t Trump followers.

• Gromyko
    Gromyko

It's fake news, for real. The democrats say that our president has the virus.

But it's not true.

Gromyko

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    More & more members of Trump's circle are getting sick. Last I heard it was 17 who have contracted the virus. They're saying that Trump might be the super-carrier...meaning that he may have spread the virus to the rest of his team. Me is beginning to think that due to Trump's negligence & could-careless attitude...he just might of given the game over to the Democrats on a silver platter!

Newsflash!!!

Methinks someone within that circle Is not washing their damn filthy hands!!

(Btw I’m not saying it’s Trump at all) Despite the fact it is ten times as infectious as influenza, if that many go down at once despite universal precautions, for sure there’s one dirty bastard within the office (may be member of domestic staff...or anybody).

I’ve read a lot of research around it as a student nurse and You’d be surprised just how many people are habitual non hand washers!!!!

• frozen2018
    frozen2018

Remember, Speaker Pelosi said "we have arrows in our quiver." An infected arrow?

• minimus
    minimus

Frozen hmmmm, I would hope not . Plus Trump is a germaphobe

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Current word is that super-spreader Trump is now responsible for getting 34 of his contacts/team members infected with the covid19 bug!

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Current word is that super-spreader Trump is now responsible for getting 34 of his contacts/team members infected with the covid19 bug!

Surely they will ALL DIE!
    After all, this is a PANDEMIC!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

It may be a result of people letting their guard down and not taking the advise of experts in the field with contagious deceases and viruses, such as social distancing and mask wearing.

The top administration and assistants to Trump may have thought their inner social circle was clean and protected, they now know that was not true..

The only way to protect an active social environment is to test people creating a guarded bubble and keep them there as it were or to test them everyday with quick results before interaction with one another..

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    It may be a result of people letting their guard down and not taking the advise of experts in the field with contagious deceases and viruses, such as social distancing and mask wearing.

You're right Finkelstein...It is the result of Donald Trump not taking the advise of experts in the field of contagious deceases and viruses...such as social distancing and mask wearing.

• Island Man
    Island Man

Yeah is so strange isn't it? As soon as the electioneering starts to heat up and Trump and his anti-mask-wearing Republican cohorts start meeting in large groups disregarding COVID safety protocols, all of a sudden lots of them start getting infected. What's going on?!

How have so many people in America gotten so stupid so very quickly? America has become an idiocracy and a laughing stock.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit