Everyone Around Trump Is Getting The Virus Including Joint Chief if Staff ...what’s going on???

by minimus 40 Replies latest jw friends

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I think it's just a cold, and the test is bogus (it can take any coronavirus, even one that doesn't even make us sick, and call it "Covid-19". Then, throw in a few drugs, and you have a time bomb. The remdesivir is extremely dangerous, and the steroids work as long as you take them. Then, once you stop the steroids, the president gets sick again--this time, from the drugs themselves. He goes back to the hospital, he ends up in critical condition from new drugs, and you have one dead president (think: Michael Jackson style).

From here, Pence catches a cold, they call it covid-19 through a faulty test, they repeat this process, and he ends up getting drugged to death. Then Pelosi is president, gets no coronavirus (this time, if this monster gets a cold, it is "just a cold"). Everyone that has common sense is rounded up for slaughter, a coronavirus vaccine is mandatory even though it is way more dangerous than the real virus, and within a few months, the effect of everyone studying that stupid bible comes to its final fruition. The messiah appears within a year, and we are all enslaved (to whom is blatant when you read that stupid bible without prejudice).

It seems suspicious that not one single DUMPoCRAP caught this "disease". For myself, I will keep taking my quercetin and zinc. That way, I will either get no coronavirus sickness or just a tiny cold while watching everyone around me catching what appears a bad cold or the flu. I doubt anyone will die from it, except those already very sick or that get the drug cocktail. (Or that got their flu shot.)

• TheListener
    TheListener

...time and unforseen occurrence befall us all... So says my old witness training

• TheListener
    TheListener

...or wait, maybe it's 'pride before a fall' or something like that...

• shadowclone
  • Funky
    Funky

IKR?

It's almost like....

...now follow me here.....

...it's almost like.....

...infected folks refusing to wear a mask, and talking and laughing within inches of others people's faces, and giving them hugs....

...results in contagion of a airborne virus!

Weird theory, I know. Completely out of left field. Way out on a limb here.

If only there were some scientific evidence.....

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

I think everyone will get infected sooner or later. This will be around for ever. Most wont even know they have it. Some will get sick. A few--mostly the elderly: especially with other serious life limiting conditions, will die. Thats life.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

More & more members of Trump's circle are getting sick. Last I heard it was 17 who have contracted the virus. They're saying that Trump might be the super-carrier...meaning that he may have spread the virus to the rest of his team. Me is beginning to think that due to Trump's negligence & could-careless attitude...he just might of given the game over to the Democrats on a silver platter!

It just may be game-over for the Republicans. Trump very much reminds me of the governing body of the JW cult...both seem to shoot themselves in the foot over & over again!

• LV101
    LV101

WTWizard- I've read same info re the Covid tests.

• Cadellin
    Cadellin

There's no conspiracy here, folks. Just plain old-fashioned science. Minimize your exposure (though PROVEN means like masks, social distancing, and washing your hands) and your chances of getting sick are reduced. Not gone, just reduced. Avoid those things and guess what? Your chances of getting the virus are increased. Not a certainty, just increased.

Trump and his circle shrugged off these very simple steps while, by contrast, Biden and his circle followed them religiously. Not hard to do the math here...

• LV101
    LV101

Trump DID NOT nix the simple steps - WRONG! Everyone around him tested like rats - consistently. Check out how many wear masks and still infected - those things called FACTS. Elderly at home with mate shopping - fully masked infecting partners - taking every reasonable precaution. Healthcare workers with PPE from head to toe,masked, face-shields infected but different stats when taking Hydroxychloroquine as prophylactic. Basement drooling Biden burrows down in a make-shift memory care facility - they lower his food and he gnaws/throws bones out the door. Trump is President of the US - he has to work and remain in contact with humans - not memory puzzles. This was quite a peculiar outbreak considering the "peaceful protestors" share megaphones, drinks, drugs, chewing gum - yell, drool all over streets and not ONE recorded COVID case.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit