Everyone Around Trump Is Getting The Virus Including Joint Chief if Staff ...what’s going on???

by minimus 40 Replies latest jw friends

• ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

Yes, it does seem like President Trump has timed it perfectly.

Test 'positive', have a couple of days off, then come back feeling better than ever. Tell the nation they can beat this virus, just as he has, that's just what we all want to hear. All a few weeks before the election. Hmmm.

Or did I get it the wrong way round?

There's so many conspiracies it's hard to keep up.

• minimus
    minimus

Thomas suppose your scenario is right. It wouldn’t explain everyone in Trump’s orbit getting sick.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

...or how about this is a ruse and game plan by the Republican re-elect Trump party and it's beginning to backfire on them!

• ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

Minimus, who says they're getting sick? I thought it was 'tested positive'.

Let's all 'test positive', then blame it on the Democrats.

• Biahi
    Biahi

I think they weren’t wearing masks.

• minimus
    minimus

Getting sick with Covid . And??

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

The people in Trumps circle are having positive Covid tests, this means they were in contact with someone who was positive.

It does not mean people are sick. The Covid tests are over amplified (max amplification for these tests is 30, US tests are amplified over 35) so it will detect even portions and inactive pieces of the virus

https://www.advisory.com/daily-briefing/2020/09/01/covid-tests

Do note that if you do test positive but do not get sick, you have a high chance of being immune. Also if you had another coronavirus in the last few years, it is likely you have t-cell immunity.

• frozen2018
    frozen2018

Senator Chuck Schumer explained it all to Rachel Maddow a couple years ago (watch to the end):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OYyXv2l4-I

• minimus
    minimus

When a virus finds a host and multiplies it’s a disease.

• jp1692
    jp1692

Here's what current US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines say on possible reinfection:

"Data to date show that a person who has had and recovered from COVID-19 may have low levels of virus in their bodies for up to 3 months after diagnosis. This means that if the person who has recovered from COVID-19 is retested within 3 months of initial infection, they may continue to have a positive test result, even though they are not spreading COVID-19.There are no confirmed reports to date of a person being reinfected with COVID-19 within 3 months of initial infection. However, additional research is ongoing. Therefore, if a person who has recovered from COVID-19 has new symptoms of COVID-19, the person may need an evaluation for reinfection, especially if the person has had close contact with someone infected with COVID-19. The person should isolate and contact a healthcare provider to be evaluated for other causes of their symptoms, and possibly retested."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit