A Hard Lesson Learned

by Disassociated Lady 2 21 Replies latest jw experiences

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5
    I was questioned by him aggressively for 2 hours, but I stood up to him

That's 2 hours longer than I could handle.

• Dunedain
    Dunedain

"From the abundance of their hearts, the mouth speaks". Or in this case their actions speak volumes.

The ONLY witches here, are THEM, clearly on their witch hunt.

What fools, bathing in their own ignorance, wallowing in their own self deluded, pride, and arrogance. These foolish men, pride themselves, on using the self proclaimed title of "Shepherds". The truth of the matter is, they are WOLVES.

A TRUE shepherd, would fight tooth and nail, and with all their power, to keep their sheep safe. If the perils of the world were encroaching upon any in their flock, a TRUE shepherd would never in turn, THROW THEM OUT OF THE PROTECTION OF THE FLOCK, to be eaten.

Disassociated Lady, these men are fools. I am sorry for any pain they may have caused you, but not to make light of the situation, but they did you a FAVOR. You are "free" from these intolerable men, who think they have some power to judge fellow humans. They fear what they do not understand. They show no love. You admitted that love was shown from someone "worldy", not from these professed "Christians". This truly tells it all, doesn't it.

"You shall know my people by the love they show amongst themselves". Well it is clear who these people are. Their "fruits" are rotten, their roots are evil. Its time to cut down the tree.

Stay here Disassociated Lady, you will be loved here, not judged.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

I am sorry you were treated so poorly. Obviously you are better off not being a Jehovah's Witness, but that doesn't take away the pain of being judged and criticized. It is a game that is heavily stacked against you, it is a process that is designed to isolate and punish rather than help and heal.

I hope you can move on and put this experience behind you.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

I'm so sorry you've been put through this. How awful to be interrogated by those monsters for two hours like you are some sort of criminal. How dare they! It must have saddened you that your own mother wouldn't take you in.

I couldn't understand why you would go back until I read about your father. Well you kept your promise to him, you are an honourable woman, enjoy the rest of your life. I'm looking forward to your posts on the forum.

• Disassociated Lady 2
    Disassociated Lady 2

Thank you Dunedain that is such an encouraging comment. When I was trying to get back into it I kept praying to God asking if I was doing the right thing and also what did he think of their teachings. It doesnt matter to them that I was an abused child by a JW. Also when you think that Charles Taze Russell was an occultist and Johannes Greber who wrote the New World Translation was also a Spirit Medium, they dont have a leg to stand on. I know far too much now to be accepted back as JW and they know it! It really helps to ahve your support as I am feeling a little "shell shocked" at the moment. x

• Disassociated Lady 2
    Disassociated Lady 2

I wrote a detailed letter to them explaining that I wouldnt attend the judicial committee and they would not let me have a sister with me. One of the sisters told me that there is always more than one elder there as a chaperone to back one another up. Who is there to back the sister up if anything inappropriate happened? I explained all the false assumptions they were making about me just by looking at the internet and not hearing the whole story but they were not interested and did not care. They tell JWs not to believe all they read on the internet and the media had misinterpreted much about me and they are willing to believe it. I think they just wanted to get rid of an attractive single woman so that THEY are not tempted. x

• rebelfighter
    rebelfighter

Dissociated Lady 2 "They tell JWs not to believe all they read on the internet and the media had misinterpreted much about me and they are willing to believe it. I think they just wanted to get rid of an attractive single woman so that THEY are not tempted."

Never a JW but you see my name I as a lady sure would be putting your last statement in writing. I fight everything. Sounds like time to send letters to OH maybe the CO, Branch, hey why not even NY. Your out they don't want you and they made your life ugly so like the old saying goes pay back is H... They just messed with the wrong lady.

• scruffmcbuff
    scruffmcbuff

Firstly, sorry for the loss of your father.

As for the disfellowshiping, they did you a favour. the way they clearly bullied you stinks but is of no suprise to you here.

This website is a greatplace to share your expriences i lookforward to reading your posts in the future.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

All this just proves to me what I've suspected for years...

...that at this point (and despite what they say), they really don't want former JWs to come back.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Didn't you say that what they found on you was from the past? How could they hold that against you unless you were still involved? Ultimately it works out best because you've seen what vile and disgusting human beings they are, but that doesn't make sense to me. Don't ever go back again. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. So sorry you had to go through this mess.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit