So What Religion do You Claim to be when Entering Hospital?

by mikronboy 19 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Harry
    Harry

My religion now days is Knowledge , Education and Truth

KET

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

No religion

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

From the flying "spaghetti monster''. Love it!!

From Richard Dawkins book.

Obviously, it's sometimes best to just keep totally silent about which ''religion'' you belong to, when entering a hospital.

So the ''gossipy'' people can't make their rounds, and gossip falling in the wrong ears (JW's')

• Rivergang
    Rivergang

Last time I was in hospital (2017), that question was not asked of me. Were I ever asked questions as to my religious affiliation, I reckon I would tell them “Bush Baptist”.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Medical staff will tell you that your religion is confidential and they will not discuss it with others.

Dont believe them.

Gossip is part of human nature...we evolved to gossip because we are pro social animals. I’d say maybe 3 out of every 10 medics can truly be trusted with confidential info and remain fully professional. When it comes to JW staff make that zero.

• HowTheBibleWasCreated
    HowTheBibleWasCreated

I might be minority by I feel that medical staff have 1. No business to know your religion 2. Act without any consent when it comes to saving your life.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

It's nobody's business what you believe in, when you enter a hospital. Doctors, nurses, practitioners have a goal. That is all they can do to save YOU. Don't tell anybody, anything.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Atheist.

• Steel
    Steel

Jedi

Freeze me in Carbonate if it looks like I might not make it. We will try at a later time to fix what is wrong with me.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

No Religion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit