So What Religion do You Claim to be when Entering Hospital?

by mikronboy 19 Replies latest watchtower medical

• mikronboy
    mikronboy

I've had a few medical procedures. Once, I had a massive loss of blood and needed 6 units of blood to replace the loss. However, I'm curious as to what ex's state to be their religion when filling out the required paperwork when being admitted into a hospital. I scrolled through the usual C of E, Roman Catholic, Jewish, Muslim, Baptist, Jehovah's witness, Other and finally latched onto the "None" box right at the bottom.

That felt right. How about you?

• stan livedeath
  • stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

Or....alcoholic.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I selected "NONE" however the hospital records had "JW" stored from over a decade ago. Thus I had to make it clear to every attending physician that they did not have to be concerned with that. I was worried that having to make a big deal about it could cause gossipy staff to talk about it and work its way to any JW working there.

Computers never forget.

• Overrated
    Overrated

None! But the Order of the Flying Invisible Spaghetti Monster.

• minimus
    minimus

No religious affiliation

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Roman Catholic, and proud of it.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

No religion / Atheist

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

None but ensured my surgeon and primary care doc are fully aware I will take blood if necessary and no family member has any authority to challenge my decisions.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. That way I can insist on a special diet...... including Rum !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit