It Looks Like Trump’s Trial In The Senate Will Take Longer Than Was Expected

by minimus 47 Replies latest jw friends

• LV101
    LV101

You don't know anything about me but you're clearly not well mannered or a kind man.

• minimus
    minimus

In today’s world you can’t say “trained chimp” because it could be deemed offensive. For the record, my all time favorite commercial was that of the Red Rose Tea “trained chimps” playing musical instruments and dancing to a real jazzy number. Check them out online. It’s ok.

• JimmyYoung
    JimmyYoung

Alexander came out to vote no on new witnesses. Looks like it will end today or Monday in acquittal.

• minimus
    minimus

Poor Romney .

• Simon
    Simon
    Trained chimp. Calling a black person that is racist

Are you saying black people are like chimps?

That sounds very racist to me.

• minimus
    minimus

The Democrats do not have the votes for new witnesses. No conviction is on the way! But I’m confident that Trump will be impeached again and maybe again.

• LV101
    LV101

Yes - the Dems will yell this acquittal of President Trump illegitimate. They'll be fabricating or releasing the next act very soon - it's gone on for over 3 yrs. and the media (Democratic mothership) smeared out a few lies (their normal avg) about the hearing yesterday. Won't be long now for more crazy. They're radical and desperate and will do anything to prevent the facts of deep state corruption.

President Trump single handedly took down the Clintons, Obamas and Bush dynasty thus the Dems (some Republicans) terror continues re/the corruption horror - thus the greatest show on earth today.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Yes - the Dems will be fabricating or releasing their next drama very soon

LV101 ... Min ...

Yes, the drama will continue with the John Bolton book.

Is John Bolton a Dem? The last time I saw, he was a hard core conservative, a miserable cranky SOB that wanted the "my way or the highway" type of thing.

I guess him and the Orange Man just locked horns.

Rub a Dub

• LV101
    LV101

It's obvious who the "angry" ones are here and the liberals on the streets displaying criminal behavior (liberals even encouraging wrongdoing to citizens!) regardless of the spin on this topic. Sorry the Russian hoax and the impeachment (plus many other Dem side shows) blew up in the beloved liberal party's face. Good thing to have evidence on one's side - a plus in this country regardless of the corruption.

• LV101
    LV101

John Bolton already revealed the truth about President Trump -- poor ole Dems! Bolton needs to sell his book to make money. Why didn't the Dems call him as a witness -- they certainly had the opportunity but for some reason they choked!! Yeah, we know why.

Bolton didn't get his way -- get a clue. He is a conservative and not all agree with his 'blow 'em up' rhetoric - about there with Ole Hil w/out the corruption, hopefully.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit