It Looks Like Trump’s Trial In The Senate Will Take Longer Than Was Expected

by minimus 47 Replies latest jw friends

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

Gone are the days where a common desire for truth and transparency would cause folks -- regardless of the political jersey they wear -- to WANT any witnesses that could potentially have relevant information.

Not any more. Now, idiotic political allegiance and the need to not let the other side win anything, or be right about anything, or be recognized to do anything right, has superseded the love for country.

Sad times for our dear country.

Reminds me of sports rivalry in some countries, where supporters would rather see their rivals lose against a foreign team who shares no identity with them, than see their brothers across town win something.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Thanks, Cofty!!

How is it that a guy from the UK is on top of this than most US citizens?

• Simon
    Simon

The level of corruption in the Obama administration was quite something, the profiteering that went on with family-of-the-administration whenever it had dealings with certain countries really is quite something.

The impeachment is just the swamp, fighting back, trying to avoid the gallows themselves.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

The average american looks at how abrasive trump can be, contrasts it with golden tone O, then believes the news.

Thanks cofty

• LV101
    LV101

President Trump abrasive! I think the liberal media has their repetitive lines down to a science brainwashing their minions but the "average american" feels otherwise and votes accordingly! Trained-chimp Obama was smooth w/the teleprompter but couldn't conceal his malicious, prejudiced, heart/agenda, nor fool the average American.

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

Simon are you going to allow such racist talk by LV101. Everyone has the right to believe what they want but this has crossed the line. It only demeans your site. Still Totally ADD

• minimus
    minimus

Bottom line is Trump is not getting convicted. I believe he will try to be impeached again and again though. This type of politics disgusts me.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

LV101's comment has received more "likes" than "dislikes".

I don't really see anything "racist" about it.

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

Trained chimp. Calling a black person that is racist. Still Totally ADD

• redvip2000
    redvip2000
    Simon are you going to allow such racist talk by LV101. Everyone has the right to believe what they want but this has crossed the line. It only demeans your site. Still Totally ADD

Just par for the course. I've said this before and i'll say it again, most (though not all) Trump supporters are unhinged individuals who are generally angry at the world who is passing them by. Even on TV as you compare Trump supporters with others, the Trump supporters always look and speak as if they are just a tad crazy and had too much coffee.

The middle of the country is filled with them ( though I try to resist generalizations)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit