It Looks Like Trump’s Trial In The Senate Will Take Longer Than Was Expected

by minimus 47 Replies latest jw friends

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

LV101 ...

Trained chimp Obama??? Why not porch monkey, jigaboo or tar baby?

While you're at it, just say Michelle and their two daughters are nappy-headed ho's.

Tell it like it is.

Rub a Dub

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

LV. should have said marionette or ventriloquist dummy

There are handlers behind all the politicians

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Trained chimp. Calling a black person that is racist.

But it's OK if it was said about a white person? Frankly, changing the term simply because the person is black is IMO racist. The "trained chimp" reference has nothing to do with the person's race -- unless YOU see it that way -- and then YOU are racist.

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD
    Remember the inherent worth and dignity of every person. Still Totally ADD
  • LV101
    LV101

Why not another term -- a 'trained chimp' sums it up and I've always used that term and I really don't give a darn you prefer another term. I think professional politicians are trained chimps - yet walk away filthy rich. I do realize, of course, one should walk the fine line re/certain races. We use to call our clerical jobs that in college - a trained chimp could handle the typing, filing, etc. Pay was horrible and it didn't take a genius to do those jobs -- maybe women were treated as 'trained chimps'. I could care less about being politically correct all the time.

I've certainly found out in life who the "racists" are just hiring so many different nationalities and ethnics for decades. I don't like the animosity but seems to be the world we live in - sad.

Sorry - very busy and didn't have time to read all the comments - later.

• LV101
    LV101

Remember 'perhaps' not always wise to judge those we know nothing about -- how they treat/what they do for other human beings no matter the nationalities/ethnicities. It's so easy to mouth off racist this racist that (the old playing card 101 trick) and run to daddy/mommy to cry because we 'think' something.

"Remember" also not to be so judgmental in spite of your political positions/passions. That seems to be considering the "inherent worth and dignity of every person," not just your beloved politicians.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

We use to call our clerical jobs that in college - a trained chimp could handle the typing, filing, etc.

LV101 ...

Yes, I bet they were the jobs them Negros could do.

But them people had to use separate toilets, right?

Rub a Dub

• LV101
    LV101

RubaDub - I've never heard those terms you've noted in my entire life. WOW!

redcap2000 - of course you must be one that is 'living the good life' unlike anyone else and others are angry at the world. That's hilarious -- clearly you're capable of judging others lives that don't fall in line with your political views - WOW!

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I've certainly found out in life who the "racists" are just hiring so many different nationalities and ethnics for decades

LV101 ...

I see you must have done well when you took the Human Resources 101 class when you attended Redneck State College.

Rub a Dub

• LV101
    LV101

Actually, you're wrong -- during that time frame the Democratic party was responsible for holding the "Negros" back (but that's not the case these past 40-50 yrs. - unless you check the facts, of course, and don't blindly follow your beloved party) and not too many "Negros" (which is the incorrect term, btw!) were in those "trainable chimp" positions. After all, the Democratic party wanted the African Americans to remain slaves - forEVA!

No - they did not use separate restrooms -- maybe from where you're from.

Get a life - or get your facts straight. You've really quite a crass vocabulary.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit