What would be a good age to die?

by Joker10 45 Replies latest jw friends

• StinkyPantz
  • KGB
    KGB

Gumby,

I guess that is what faith is. Faith is believeing in something you cannot see, taste or touch. That is all God ask us to do is have faith. As far as being able to prove God's existance ? How many would not have faith if we could see God or know exactly that he exist and then what good would faith be if we knew for sure he did exist ? And just as you can say noone can prove he does exist also it can be said that noone can prove he does not exist. Oh that's right we are going back to that faith thing again. Is'nt that what he says ? We are saved through FAITH in his word and through excepting Jesu as our personal saviour? I guess it is then easy to say we will all know when we die won't we ? Unfortunantly it will be just a little to late for some....You know you and I go back along ways friend, we had some good times and I can testify that my friends that think of me beyond this life are truly good friends. So I guess sixofnines friends are only friends as long as he lives and when he dies his friends should then no longer remember him or talk about him or anything after his death because his friends are only a short friendship. Well for me the guy is a creep and his comings are short ones because soon enough we will all be gone and I know that when my time comes and way beyond my friends will miss me and remember me...Too bad his friends will no longer think of him after he is dead....

No matter what you believe Gumby I will always feel a true friendship with you and I afterall we were both baptised the same day in the same church for the same reasons and I can only hope that you have only back slid and will return to God before it is too late. And as long as I live I will pray for those like sixofnine and I will pray for the day that God destroys those who attempt to destroy God.............It's a good thing that there is some privacy here because I think that sometimes if I knew where some of these creeps lived I would forget my beliefs just to have some time thumping on some peoples heads here. Thank goodness I don't know so that I do not loose my temper on some assholes face.....

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

KGB, tell us what you really think.....

sixofnines friends are only friends as long as he lives and when he dies his friends should then no longer remember him or talk about him or anything after his death because his friends are only a short friendship. Well for me the guy is a creep and his comings are short ones because soon enough we will all be gone and I know that when my time comes and way beyond my friends will miss me and remember me...Too bad his friends will no longer think of him after he is dead....
    And as long as I live I will pray for those like sixofnine and I will pray for the day that God destroys those who attempt to destroy God.............It's a good thing that there is some privacy here because I think that sometimes if I knew where some of these creeps lived I would forget my beliefs just to have some time thumping on some peoples heads here. Thank goodness I don't know so that I do not loose my temper on some assholes face.....

Jesus would just turn the other cheek.....

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

This is exactly why Simon or some other moderator should kick your sorry, angry, hates-to-be-made-to-think-about-anything-deeper-than-a-church-service, threatening ass off this forum, KGB. You just can't keep doing this.

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Connie Douglas Reeves sounds like my kinda gal...

• ballistic
    ballistic

I'm suprised no one mentioned a partner in this thread. How old you die in relation to your partner I think is important. As a single bloke, I question why no one brought this up. Is not "growing old" with someone important???

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Ballistic, it is very important. My husband is only two years older than me, so the likelyhood is that I will live longer. I don't want to face that. I would find things to do and would try to keep on working, however, the stats show that women in N. America are living longer than men.

I want to grow old together. We are trying to eat right, sleep enough, exercise, etc. Hopefully we won't get cancer, have a heart attack or other fatal illness that takes one of us out way before the other.

The news today reported red wine has some very important properties that aid in anti-aging....we are doing are part to keep the wine industry afloat to ensure they can continue their research....

• gumby
    gumby

Well, should I?

Back to the death subject....and I'll try and tie both of them into one post,

I guess that is what faith is. Faith is believeing in something you cannot see, taste or touch.

So if I can't see, taste, or smell something.....I'm supposed to believe in it? Why? How many other things can you think of you do this with?

I had faith in the Organisation and found out it's a lie by the things I learned. Then I believed in something called Christianity that was said to be the truth again. I could see smell and taste the first one. The second one I was supposed to believe in I couldn't see. I did.

Then I .....dug deep into a study of all this stuff like who wrote the bible, and who decided the cannon, what did the sceptics have to say about God and the bible. There is a lot you don't know

KGB....if you do what I did.....perhaps you would understand better what I'm talking about. I appreciate your concern for me and I still consider you a friend, but I will not believe what I feel is a lie......no matter how good it makes me feel.

.........Now then...........

How old do I want to be when I die? I still don't want to.

Gumby

* see I tied in both thoughts*

• shotgun
    shotgun

Teenytuck you know why women outlive men don't you......

Because they don't live with women

KGB I don't believe you really meant those nasty things about six or anyone else...you know thumping them. Your a big guy by the looks of your picture and it seems occasionaly you get upset. Relax you or no one else should feel the need to protect an all powerful God or even the reputation of his son. Remember he could have the stones cry out if he wanted why would he require any humans to protect or uphold his name. In case I'm wrong and you decide to lay a thumping on me my real name Elsewhere.

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

At 89, shot by a jealous husband.

CZAR

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit