We're going to impeach Trump . . . and make Mexico pay for it!

by Coded Logic 40 Replies latest social current

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Because, you know.... I can't get over the fact that President Trump won!

Maybe some hot cocoa and petting some puppies would help? (That was the plan of the Ivy League Schools)

http://breaking911.com/colleges-offer-hot-chocolate-therapy-dogs-play-doh-students-trump-victory/

• Richard Oliver
    Richard Oliver

Also, many of people's fears that Trump would just steam roll over congress or the courts has come to not happen. Trump has come to learn that being president is being a dictator that his power is restrained. He may not handle the public part of him being restrained in the most adult way, but he does accept that his power is restrained. He can spout off about Congress can't pass a repeal of the ACA or say he wants to break up the 9th Circuit but the other branches are keeping him in check and he is staying within the powers given to him by the constitution.

• Coded Logic
    Coded Logic
    You guys are doing exactly the same thing the Democrats accused the Tea Party of doing during Obama's 8 years.

No. We are NOT.

The tea party made up lies about the Obama to try and manufacture outrage from utter nonsense (200 million dollars a day to travel to China, death panels from Obama Care, a ban on all guns, etc.)

However, the issues raised about Trump are very REAL.

[crap removed]

Etc.

Let's not even pretend for a second that this complete swamp that Trump has drained straight into the White House is anything like Obama's administration.

• Simon
    Simon

Just as we did not allow fictitious nonsense to be copy pasted endlessly while Obama was president, we're also not going to have endless conspiracy theory accusations posted now that Trump is.

So all you leftist loonies: save the BS for someone who wants to read it. I don't and I doubt many other people do to. Post it to your friends in the bubble and enjoy your new alt-reality there.

• bohm
    bohm

As usual, a well-reasoned post consisting only of facts immediately get a -1 whereas even the most brain-dead democrat-baching posts are immediately upvoted...

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

We're going to impeach Trump . . . and make Mexico pay for it!

I`m surprised at the serious responses, considering the title of the topic..LOL!!

• blondie
    blondie
    Maybe it is not so funny....many people are serious about impeaching....
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Maybe it is not so funny....many people are serious about impeaching.....Blondie

Trying to make Mexico pay for it, is.......LOL!!

• blondie
    blondie

Well, Trump said he would make Mexico pay for the wall...but now the US taxpayer is going to pay.....no joke.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Well, Trump said he would make Mexico pay for the wall...but now the US taxpayer is going to pay.....no joke.....Blondie

Ya that kinda sucks.......Not funny at all..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit