Meet and Greet

by jeanniebeanzz 29 Replies latest jw experiences

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Sanity, (brace for the hurricane ;-) )

The Florida "meet up" was in the panhandle, Panama City Beach. We had a great time, included a halloween party. Simon, Anghard and their kids came to visit from England.

Organize one for your area and see who shows up.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Simon, could we have a new section for MeetUps? It only takes one person to start one. Look what Flipper has done with his annual Apostafest in Tahoe! . . . . . . Doc

• Joyzabel
  • Joyzabel
  • Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

There were 78+ xJWs there from 3 or 4 different countries. It was so much fun and I have lots of pictures but as I look at the pictures there are some who have successfully faded and I sure don't want to cause by problems after so many years (can you say cult)!!!!!

• Simon
    Simon

Oh lord, I think I may be the 2nd palest person to have every lived (after David Bowie). Those white, white legs are after they have been in the Florida sun.

That was a great time, we had a lot of fun and we and our kids loved it. We got to meet lots of great people and put faces to names on the site. It really was wonderful and thanks to Joy & family for being such great and welcoming hosts.

I might need to go dig out some photos tomorrow ...

• Angharad
    Angharad

Wow great memories Joy!

I've just been looking at pictures of the trip, the kids were so little now one is in university and the other is in the last year of high school!

I feel old!

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

OMG!!!! They are that old now? I'm sure you and Simon look exactly the same (you do in my mind 🤓)

• Simon
    Simon

I think if anything I look better now. Yeah, definitely. Call me Benjamin Button.

(puts cookie down, checks for hidden cameras)

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

rotflmao!

can I get Angharad's opinion.......naw, I'm sure she is till the submissive wife

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit