Sundays without the indoctrination session...

by Tornintwo 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Adiva
    Adiva

Cornish hens seasoned and oven ready and I'm about to start making the latkes.

Happy Hanukkah to all.

Adiva

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Got up. I was a lazy person and didn't even make the bed. Went for a long walk with my best friend and spouse. Went for a nice lunch. Went to the store and my spouse is watching football on the big screen.

No guilt , no judgement, just a beautiful day!

• Oubliette
    Oubliette
    I enjoy lying in bed on a Sunday morning, with the window open, listening to the church bells, eating buttered toast with cunty fingers. - paraphrasing Henry Green in Loving
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Sundays,

Sleeping in, going for buffet, NFL games on TV all day long

• Sail Away
    Sail Away
    Meditation. Morning coffee. Walked my dog-- beautiful, warm December day. Grocery shopping at Fresh Market-- nice and quiet on Sunday morning! Bought ingredients to make a cheesy crab artichoke dip for volunteer organization Christmas party next Saturday. Wrapped Christmas presents and boxed for shipping. Did some invoice editing for my son (He's profoundly dyslexic.) He bought his boss's marine rigging company over Thanksgiving week. We're so happy for him. Did some work in Adobe Lightroom with photos from Thanksgiving week with our son-- working on backlighting/shots of rigging work in Pirate's Cove, Galesville, MD on the Chesapeake Bay. Dinner of pecan-crusted cod with steamed broccoli and a glass of white wine. Reading Cooking Light cookbooks, because my cholesterol is too high, genetic, argh. Life is good. No pressure. I can breathe. Oh, caught up on Facebook! Saw video of my grandson-- he's crawling! Also, following Cappytan's exploits IRL! Totally jealous!
  • breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

[sip ,sip]

Oh yeah, that's nice. . ..

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Or,

Sundays getting up late, like 10:30, having coffee. Watching movies, putting a chicken in the oven around 2, more movies, NFL football, early supper and wine!!!

• nicolaou
    nicolaou
    Life's not so bad is it?
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    Life can be just Awesome!!!!
  • Giordano
    Giordano

Watching football with my son, my 4 and 6 year old grand daughters sang some songs during half time. The older one danced and sang "Watch me"(Whip nae nae) is the complete title which I didn't know so she'd say "watch me" and I'd say "I am watching you!" and she'd say no and repeat herself............ it turned into an Abbot and Costello skit. I couldn't figure out why my son was cracking up.

Family dinner night....... Chicken in a bag and roasted potateos.....but first a gin martini!

No Nic...... life's not so bad.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit