Sundays without the indoctrination session...

by Tornintwo 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Tornintwo
    Tornintwo

What are you doing instead of the meeting?

I'm ordering cool personalised pressies for all of my non JW family online, whilst listening to some great 80's classics (currently Fade to Grey, Visage).

• nicolaou
    nicolaou
    Nice! I've got an original pressing on The Anvil on vinyl. I've been reading, cutting back my vines and just finished making another batch of my own recipe chilli sauce!
  • Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

The fireplace is lit and our little dog is stretched out in front of it, coffee is perking, pancakes on the grille, Christmas music is on the local station, Sons are on their way over and I'm happy to be facing another day rather than re-hashing how terrible and in need of destruction everyone and everything is.

Oh...what's that sound? Mrs. Zahut is steaming some milk for our coffee, it must be about ready. ...gotta go !

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

I will be drinking hard liquor.

• steve2
    steve2

Life free from manufactured "Urgency" does wonders for reducing stress levels - it's great!

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Packing for trip to Vegas!

Doc

• Designer Stubble
    Designer Stubble
    Today it was decorating the Christmas tree
  • BeautifulMind
    BeautifulMind
    Im feeling relaxed and hanging up family pictures while my toddlers destroy the place. Its a lovely Sunday!
  • FadeToBlack
    FadeToBlack
    Pooper scooper duty in the morning - I have 4 dogs. Beer starts after lunch, But, even that is better than going to another brain melting session at the KH. If it is not too windy, before the beer drinking starts, I'll get in an archery session.
  • ldrnomo
    ldrnomo
    Watching football and not feeling jealous about it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit