Oregon: JW sexual abuse suspect arrested

by AndersonsInfo 42 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Lett The Shunning Begin
    Lett The Shunning Begin

Wow LizD! What a horrifying experience. I applaud you for coming forward and calling the police. The Org has covered this up for way too long. I can't even imagine how these crimes have affected the victims. It ends now thanks to you and the brave actions of others.

Again, thank you and our thoughts are with you.

• Lett The Shunning Begin
    Lett The Shunning Begin

Also a big thanks to Barbara and Joe

• flipper
    flipper

LIZD- Kudos to you for doing the right thing, the ethical thing, the law abiding thing in protecting those children. You are a hero and I'm so sorry that you experienced these abuses growing up. This world needs more people like you who will stand up and protect children. Good for you, take care, Mr. Flipper

• LizD
    LizD

I put the case together for the prosecution so well that it has slid through the grand jury and they took zero time to deliberate. I guess that is some sort of justice

• LizD
    LizD

Thank you for all of your thoughts. I know that I will make it through... just going to do the day by day thing

• LizD
    LizD

kinda scared my parents my be charged as accomplices...not that they dont deserve it

• never a jw
    never a jw

You are very brave and a great human for making the sacrifice for the sake of others.

Any possibilities of civil litigation? You should be compensated, but the greater benefit is to add to the bad publicity of the Watchtower, and therefore the protection of other victims who are unaware of the PPP (Pedophile Protection Program) of the Watchtower.

• LizD
    LizD

that is the hope. I want to have a conviction and the evidence behind my litigation if that makes sense. I am trying to make it as sensible as possible...

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

LizD, you are as much a HERO as everyone is telling you you are!

You opted for RIGHTEOUSNESS over cowardice and complicity. Your parents were accomplices and deserve to be PUNISHED!

• LizD
    LizD

That is his ugly mug! dear god can I not be related Puh-lease!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit