An emerging new global authority at how it will affect believers

by Kosonen 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

Put it in book form and convince a group of people to study it once a week for the next 6 year. Still Totally ADD

• tiki
    tiki

Empty planes...price of fuel dropped significantly...arranged by Jehovah so our flight is cheap.......

That is the best!!!! Awesome essay Mr Kosonen!!! Subtle satire. Interesting however...while the price of fuel has been divinely manipulated the upper New York lords still have to beg, borrow and steal . odd....I wonder why....

• DesirousOfChange
  • WTWizard
    WTWizard

This is what the bible is all about. Use a "plague" to create chaos, and in the midst of this, lock everything down until a "vaccine" is approved. This "vaccine" doesn't need to actually work. A simple shot of formaldehyde, mercury compounds, and water will do nicely. Then you will need the RFID chip to certify that you have had this shot. No, just catching coronavirus will not do--that's what is up with the narrative that you can simply get infected again. You need the SHOT, and the RFID chip.

Once that happens, there is no chance for mankind. The 5G system is about tracking everyone, which is an even worse threat than the radiation that everyone talks about. We will never have another Renaissance again. You think a thought that they don't like, you get cut off from access to everything, or you get hunted down and tortured. That is the reality of how this is going to end. And, that same bible has the most blatant clue of where this is all coming from--not the UN, the EU, or China but Jerusalem. It is as blatant as broad daylight. The book of Revelation openly declares that New Jerusalem will be the seat of rulership for the whole earth.

• phoenixrising
    phoenixrising

Screw the UN. Its not only impotent but it can not trump the sovereignty of a nation. England is the first to say their sovereignty is more important than joining some BS group. In the US it would never trump the constitution. Personally we need to kick out the UN and pull away from it. Its corrupt and does not have our nations best interest at heart.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    "...world leaders to create a temporary form of global government..."

Awesome!

I wanna be a Black Helicopter pilot!

All hail the Neworldordereptilianuminati!!!

• johnamos
    johnamos

kosonen, once again you are obviously aware of many correct things to happen but then you do a 180 adding in a bunch of nonsense. All the UN stuff correct...all the planes, fuel prices, going to Australia talk...is nonsense.

And Gog's attack does not come AFTER the UN attack...the UN and Gog prophesy are one in the same. And on your other thread you said that the UN gets it's power AFTER the 1,260 days and on this thread you state the UN is in power for the 42 months...which is what I pointed out on the other thread.

• Kosonen
    Kosonen
    Anders Andersen8 hours ago

@Kosonen,

How convinced are you of all this?

Are you prepared to bet your life and everything you own that you're right on this?

I am quite sure, but Jehovah has to bless this undertaking and make it a success. I am reasoning that this has to be done together with the Jehovah's witnesses. I am still disfellowshipped since 12 years. So there is a huge obstacle. But I believe Jehovah will give me justice soon and give me the opportunity to advice the Jehovah's witnesses to do what needs to be done according to the Holy Scriptures.

Until now I believe this flight to the wilderness to Australia has to happen together with the Jehovah's witnesses. Otherwise it would not fit the prophecies in the Bible.

I would be really sad and disappointed and scared if this did not happen. Because of the hardships that are fortold for those who will refuse to take the mark of the beast or worship its image.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

This is the new Rub, (Version 2.0), to not offend anyone or be controversial.

But the earlier versions of Rub would have had a field day this this guy/topic.

So goes progress.

Rub a Dub (ver. 2.0)

• Kosonen
    Kosonen
    johnamos:13 minutes ago

kosonen........going to Australia talk...is nonsense.

on this thread you state the UN is in power for the 42 months...which is what I pointed out on the other thread

@johnamos, I wondered were did I say that UN will be in power for the 42 months? I checked my post once again, and figured out that may be my introduction could be incorrectly understood in this way. Because I wrote: "We have waited UN to be empowered. But there are news about an effort to set up a temporary short time global authority."

My intention was to remind that JW are next waiting for the empowerment of UN. But the facts point instead to the empowerment of G20 for 42 months.

Yes, I sent a letter with almost exactly the same content to the WT today. And I really hope they will understand what will happen and listen to my advice based on the word of God, the Bible.

And the flight is fortold to happen to a place prepared by God in a wilderness.

Revelation 12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she has a place prepared by God and where they would feed her for 1,260 days.+

I really wanted to understand where that place is, so I prayed Jehovah God to help me understand. And then in a few days I understood it to be in Australia.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit