An emerging new global authority at how it will affect believers

by Kosonen 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

So you personally talk to god and he eventually answers.

Sounds like you need some psychiatric help Kosonen

• careful
    careful

"believing Brothers and Sisters"—?

Kosonen, are you drunk, high, putting in field service time, or just a troll? Do you think people at this forum would really be interested in this stuff? Or are you just "giving them their witness"?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I think Kosonen is a DFed JWS who is trying to show he has god's holy spirit running through him, a personal means of righteous sanctification .

He's exploiting the Covid virus to support his end times theology.

• Finkelstein
  • Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger

Kisonen

please dont think I am trying to insult you but you sound like a broken heart who is desperately trying to kiss and make up with the GB and your congregation .

What happens to your theories when a vaccine is discovered and Covid - 19 becomes another commonplace virus?

How many more times will you try fitting a cliched round peg into a hole squared by the GB? All scriptures quoted by you has It’s copyrighted original with the GB . Just quibbling with their interpretation- and insinuating yours- renders the whole thing doubly dubious and insultingly puerile. Insulting puerile to our intelligence I mean. If you are so confident your interpretation of the scriptures is right what will you have to say once you are proven wrong.will you have the moral courage to appear here and say that your conjectures were wrong based on hubris rather than any real divine insight or will you - like your paramour the GB - make excuses like “I am really disappointed that this did not come to pass . I will pray to Jim jack and joe for better enlightenment in the future.

Like the GB , either you are a true prophet or a false on. Do you have the moral courage to stand up and declare you will have been a false prophet once your scriptural conjecture vi-a-vis world events do not come to pass?

A prostitute sells her body for money. The GB is the ranking whore that is selling itself for the wealth of the world. You my friend are lying with the whore right now . Arguing, and whispering sweet nothings into her ear. Just to get back into bed with her. Stop being enamored by her charms. To quote your scriptures,”Get out from Among her my people .. for her sins have piled up to the heavens....

here’s hoping you see the true light!!

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

I thought this forum was essentially for ex-JW's & fading JW's. Looks like the lockdown is encouraging blinded JW's to expand their ministry into new territories.

• JoenB75
    JoenB75

I have a feeling people are selected for getting the "corona virus" through the 5G net, so you guys better toss away the mobiles in the wilderness

• JayDubyaDotOrg
    JayDubyaDotOrg

As previously said on a different thread, as Kosonen is too crazy even for the Dubs, I think they disfellowshipped him.

Lots of people have been buying soap and toilet paper the last few weeks, he's been buying the tin foil.

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5
    We should fly to Australia, because it is a vast and mostly empty country. The Australian wilderness is almost exclusively occupied with huge cattle ranches. And very few people

I’m sure you’ll find the Aussie farmers are just super friendly and would love religion on their properties.

I’d guess after one shot from the 401 Whinchester passes just above your head, you’ll know it’s time to move along

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Sounds like Kosonen is trying to start up his own religion like Jim Jones did.

He's come to this forum to possibly recruit members who were disgruntled with the JWS.

You could call this religious spamming .

Yes Kosonen the new religious icon/leader for the 21st. century.

Who will follow him, who will not ?

Yes almighty Kosonen your light and wisdom shines bright !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit