If Women Ruled the World

by iiz2cool 46 Replies latest jw friends

• embalmed
    embalmed

That's great. I can never understand how people need to use the bathroom so much. Despite the fact I drink like a horse, I must get more miles per gallon than the general public. And the toilet seat issue is never a problem; everyone has to completely shut it in my house or else the dog will drink out of it.

BTW, that took me a long time to figure out that thing next to the knife was a shoe.

• berylblue
    berylblue

I think that's the same model screwdriver I have.

• obiwan
    obiwan

If women ruled the world....men would have even less sex!

• thebeliever
    thebeliever

One additional comment on the toilet seat issue..... after living in new york for 10 years, public toilets, house parties, using a strangers bathroom... i sometimes find myself squatting over the seat, even at home...

Also, I read in the NY Post an article about how some British academic has a book out called "Adam's curse" in which he explains his theory that the Y chromosome (the one that makes men) is going to become exstinct. The Y does not have a twin the way an X does and so cannot repair itself or weed out the mutations in the same way... he states the fact that 7% of men are sterile as proof that this is happening... fascinating...

He contends that in 125,000 years only 1% of men will be fertile. Is this why men are so hell-bent on controlling the world and destroying our natural resources? Are they sore losers? It's really a shame in this day and age, men and women are still not treated equally, just because their strengths are different.

One cannot deny the need for the feminine energy and by suppressing it, by treating women as an underclass, when they are highly intelligent, naturally intuitive, nurtures and healers... one only makes women stronger.

I personally love men. love them, love them, love them... the jokes are funny, certainly sterotypical, and so i still love men, love them, love them, love them. I'll take Colin Farrel or Blair Underwood for procreation, Ed Norton or Chris Rock for conversation and laugher (very important), Kobe for when I'm feeling like a bad girl (sorry, had to slip that in, and oops so did he - haha) one of several local fireman or construction workers for a variety of reasons, any good looking (sexy) musician can be my soul-mate ...my point? we need each other... men are good for more than just procreation - but damn if they can't get it together... what's up with you guys?

thebeliever

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    i have no idea what the deal is with the toilet seat. i've never had cause for complaint once on this one. do people really argue about this?

Yup... afraid so. Apparently some women walk into the bathroom backwards and refuse to look at the toilet before sitting down... this results in their falling in the water when a man leaves the seat up.

Men need to use the seat sometimes too… but I have never heard of a man failing to put the seat down before trying to sit down.

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82
    Apparently some women walk into the bathroom backwards and refuse to look at the toilet before sitting down

lmao!!!! oh, my god, that is too funny!!!

that reminds me of a story i hadnt thought of in years...i have two brothers and a sister, and when i was a kid my sister and i were outside playing with the hose or something, and she all of a sudden had to use the bathroom really bad, so she ran in the house and flew into the bathroom and sat without looking, and fell in, and her narrow little ass got stuck in the toilet!!! she was there for like ten minutes before my mom could wrestle her out!!

• gambit
    gambit

If women ruled the world.... I would be a proud member of the "faithful and discreet slave class"

• Angharad
    Angharad

I've got to add - I'm another one that doesn't understand the obsession with the toilet seat ! If its up put it down again

I like the screwdriver pic - of course I would never dream of doing that, really

• avishai
    avishai
    i have no idea what the deal is with the toilet seat. i've never had cause for complaint once on this one. do people really argue about this?

First off, I usually put it down. However, how many men have you heard of "falling in" the toilet? SO, as we understand that there are other men in the world, we always check. Some women don't seem to get this. So, when you do fall in, sorry, it's pretty funny.

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

Yeah, i agree, if someone falls in a toilet, its pretty damn funny, no matter who it is! :P

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit