If Women Ruled the World

by iiz2cool 46 Replies latest jw friends

• maxwell
    maxwell

If any woman asks me to put the toilet seat down when I'm finished, I always ask them to put it up when they are finished. I've always wondered why that was such a big deal also.

Funny pics.

• Mary
    Mary
    NOTE TO JWBOT AND TO ALL LADIES - Grow up. Learn to work the toilet seat. If it is up, put it down.

NOTE TO ALL MEN - Grow up. Learn to work the toilet seat. If it is up, put it down.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

To be honest, I am fussy about the toilet... I put the seat and the lid down. Call me a neat freak but I find an "open" toilet to be messy. Anyway, I hate having to dig out that odd item that accidentally falls in an open toilet now and then.

I've noticed that this solves the problem of women falling in and gives me cause to fuss at women for leaving the lip up.

• run dont walk
    run dont walk

there would be no Watchtower, hhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm, I think it would be worth it !!!!!!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I am a man --but if women ruled the world I truly think it would bea abetter place to live -- but then I worship women-- I think they are wonderful

• jwbot
    jwbot
    NOTE TO JWBOT AND TO ALL LADIES - Grow up. Learn to work the toilet seat. If it is up, put it down.

It was a joke, calm down. And, GROW UP, LEARN TO WORK THE TOILET SEAT, IF IT IS DOWN, PUT IT UP!

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

<--- just pees in the shower to avoid the seat controversy

Just kidding! Actually I always put the seat down. I think I was trained well by my four sisters...

• Betsy
    Betsy

The toilet has a lid for a reason.....so, if it's not in use it should be down. End of story.

I'm almost sure a woman didn't invent the toilet seat, so really men are responsible for this whole thing!

I have to say though it's really annoying when you have a 2 year old that likes to stick his hands in there if the seat is up. I compromised and started keeping the bathroom doors shut all the time.

My husband makes the same argument - put it down before you sit! I just ignore him and nag anyway!

Betsy

• JH
    JH

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

A) I frickin love that car!

B) holy schmoly JH...that new avatar is just wrong!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit