If Women Ruled the World

by iiz2cool 46 Replies latest jw friends

• Simon
    Simon

What's wrong with looking before you sit?! Some women never look ... they plonk themselves down on a couch and sit on the TV remote as well ...

Maybe it should be in a half-up, half-down position as a compromise so it's wrong for both.

I've never understood this obsession women have with toilet seats

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Hehe funny!

• onacruse
    onacruse

Walter, since I daren't comment on your pics (LOL ), I'll simply observe that YOU FORGOT TO SIGN YOUR POST AS CANADIAN OVERBEER!!!!

(There...I can't get in trouble for that one, eh? )

Craig

• Aztec
    Aztec

LOL! :-)

~Aztec

• frenchbabyface
  • topanga
    topanga

too cool, the chained toilet seat got me.

• Francois
    Francois

NOTE TO JWBOT AND TO ALL LADIES - Grow up. Learn to work the toilet seat. If it is up, put it down.

• Panda
    Panda

The toilet seat problem also has to do with men's misjudgement at aiming. We women don't like touching a sprayed sticky toilet seat to put it down... I liked the car

• Valis
    Valis

I was watching Tough Crowd the other day and this comic was responding to a woman comic who claimed there would be no wars...this guy responded something like this..."What are you talking about, if another woman tells you you're fat you're ready to tear her eyes out!..." *LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

i have no idea what the deal is with the toilet seat. i've never had cause for complaint once on this one. do people really argue about this?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit