To all my "friends" in the organisation.

by stuckinarut2 41 Replies latest members private

• Splash
    Splash
    If you think a JW is your friend, ask them to come and see you at home (or in hospital) on a meeting night or when they are meant to be on field service.
  • eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Hey Stuck----

You're not that same person!

You are a much, much better person now.

You can love your friends unconditionally, because now you can.

You can see clearly now, out from under the shroud of wt-ism.

Sure we all miss our still-in friends but the reality is that it's their loss!

I know that I'm not that same person and man does it feel good.

Just saying!

eyeuse2badub

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

Walk tall, Stuck

You're a good man

• mommyfirstandalways
    mommyfirstandalways
    Other people disappointing us is tough to take but much more difficult is living a lie... Being someone u r not. pretending to believe in something that is not real. So b proud of who u are and know they are a disappointment but went their life comes to an end and they realize how much they wasted in something that was a fraud u will b thankful to have finally allowed urself to live !!
  • suavojr
    suavojr

A true friend is the one who will accept you regardless of your beliefs. Oh... and the one who helps you bury a body

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Thanks for your comments all...

I do indeed stand tall now, and happier now that I have learned the difference between developing real Friendships as compared to having mere Associates with a "common faith".

I hope this thread helps others too, who have been through similar situations.

• Sabin
    Sabin

I don't know what you expect from them, Jesus had an entire nation to choose from, God's representatives on earth so the Jew's called themselves, the chosen one's. He picked only 12. What does that tell you?

Stuckin, we had people turn up on our door step crying cause the husband is being an arsehole, bring their kid's for baths, bring there washing cause it's the only place they feel comfortable to do it, lending our car to people after they had a crash, putting them up in our house, given them money so they could go on the mino, helping them move, doing the decorating, taking the old one's shopping. Infact they all know if you want help phone up my husband cause he'll do it, if you want to watch a movie come to our house & borrow our d.v.d's , if you want shelves put up for free call us. My Husband has done more to help these people then any other JW I know here. And he isn't even a JW. Yet they are shunning him as well as me. All the things he has done mean NOTHING.

We have been there when everybody else turns their back, so you know what it's THIER LOSS. I now shun them. They can F... OFF. They don't deserve our friendship & by the sound of it they don't deserve yours.

And what else can you expect really they are controlled, they don't have their own mind's they serve the Borg without Question.

You are better off my friend, just think of the friends you have made on this forum that have broadened your mind, all ages/men/women/gay/married/single/evolutionists/creationists/etc. Why would you be so concerned about a bunch of narrow minded wankers.

The bottom line is if you get a new job then you don't receive a pay check from the old work place. You have a new & better job where you are treated kindly & get paid more. If the previous employees don't like that & are nasty to you about it then tell them to SOD OFF. That's their problem not your's. We all love you.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    Good points Sabin. Well said.
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Oh and further to this thread, THANKS very much to the car load of "brothers and sisters who simply passed me by as I was on the side of the road fixing a flat tire yesterday!

Some of the very same people as mentioned in the opening post just looked the other way.

Bear in mind that I am not df but simply inactive.

So thanks.

Thats ok, another person stopped to enquire if all was ok.

It made me think of the Good Samaritan parable....

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Lucky you.

Wishing to be there with you. Glad that somebody got their freedom. Be well.

Enjoy!

DY

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit