To all my "friends" in the organisation.

by stuckinarut2 41 Replies latest members private

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

"Oh and further to this thread, THANKS very much to the car load of "brothers and sisters who simply passed me by as I was on the side of the road fixing a flat tire yesterday!"

That is cold! So much for the "love."

Damn, this stuff pisses me off! Makes me so happy to be OUT!

Sorry they did that to you stuck.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

I've revived this thread in honour of the group of witnesses who walked right past me and didn't even acknowledge me. (all of whom were ones I have done so much for over the years, such as things mentioned in the opening post)

Bear in mind, I'm not DF or DA, but simply not attending anymore.

Well done all of you. As Jesus said "by their fruits you will recognise these ones". Such conduct just serves to prove the fact that the society is a cult like group that has its members in a state of judgemental fear.....

• Chook
    Chook

My biggest problem at the moment is that I used to pride myself on the ability to pick good friends. Now I'm embarrassed at my lack research into the JW history. My friends are another story ,I feel closer to most guys here who I only know by nicknames. I'm a punter in life ,I think the odds of you guys being more loyal is a no brainer.

• Tallon
    Tallon

Hi Stuck

As others have said; as soon as you no longer fit into the mould they cast you aside, conveniently forgetting all the good you've done.

The wheel turns full circle. Sometimes fast and sometimes slow, but it turns full circle. One day they will realise what kind of a friend they had - their loss.

• 4thgen
    4thgen

Hello stuckinarut2 Very well said. I feel your pain, when you had the flat tire and they walked the other way. I am inactive and not Df'ed as well.

A few months ago, I got very sick and could hardly stand, let alone walk. As I stumbled out of the car, being held up by my son- an MS who works at the hospital saw us struggling together as we were heading into the emergency room.( He was standing right next to the wheelchairs.) He made eye contact with us and then turned and walked the other way.

I cannot begin to tell you the anger I felt at that moment. "By their fruits you will know them" Hugs, 4thgen

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Thanks 4thgen!

Wow! So sorry for that heartless behaviour they showed toward you!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    So, I stand ready to help you as a friend, as a fellow human, as always.

..or you can just f........you know the rest!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    4thgen - He made eye contact with us and then turned and walked the other way.

He has the same mentallity as his leaders, the governing body. He'll make a fine JW leader but sadly a disgusting human being.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

I can relate.

Isn't it sad that people are willing to drop us just so they might get to live forever one day?

• Stirred
    Stirred

I'd report that guy since he was on the job. Inhumane!

i do have a couple friends that still are despite my fade. The rest.....acquaintances.

It isn't what it could have been, should have been, just is what it is.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit