Holiday booked today...Scared of Flying!

by ScoobySnax 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Englishman
    Englishman

Ah, Roda. Nice beaches & quite quiet.

You must visit Paleokastritsa where we stayed, give my regards to Spiros in the Paleo inn!

Also, don't miss an evening trip to Corfu Town. Betcha can't stop humming "Play Bouzouki" by the end of the week.

Englishman.

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

i'll never understand the fear of flying thing. i LOVE to fly! or at least i love the takeoff and the landing, the middle bit can be sort of boring.

have fun in greece, and take lots of pictures!!!! :)

• Valis
    Valis

eh Scoob...if the plane goes down just pray to Jehover...he'll save you...*LOL* and don't forget...flying is safer than driving you know..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Sir Paul
    Sir Paul

The one posting about 'What tree you would be' and stuff on Tim's board? Either that - or there's a lot of Tinkerbelle's in Cali (actually... there is! lol) In any case - cute picture... (I'll still be a Maple! )

Sorry, Time to go bug Aztec now...

Oh as far as the plane thing, I agree with 'Luke's point of view on this in the movie FRENCH KISS.. (friend forced me to watch it once... really! LOL)

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82
    The one posting about 'What tree you would be' and stuff on Tim's board

nope, must be a different tink....must be the proximity to disneyland, cause there are a lot of us, it would seem! :P

• Sir Paul
    Sir Paul

Still a cute picture.. and I'll STILL be a Maple.. (No! I'm NOT going to explain it... lol)

Anyways, take care folks.. Enjoy your plane rides.. I'm off...

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

aw, thanks, yours is cute as well, and welcome to the board! :)

• KGB
    KGB

Sorry man I have no advice because flying scares the hell out of me too so much I will never fly. I have flew a few times and every time I barfed......After I flew the first time I also thought that if I got drunk before I flew it would be better ? Nope it was worse...............Good Luck and remember there is a terrorist alert and they are saying possibly like the WTC repeat..........Visit Smiley Central!

• AlanF
    AlanF

Just don't put your full weight down on the seat, Scooby. Try to convince the other passengers to do the same. Before you know it, you'll have arrived.

AlanF

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Scooby I understand I have only flown once before, I truly enjoyed the experience but thought I was gonna pass out at first LOL Then I of course wanted to learn to fly whooo hooo it is beautiful then of course we had quite a fright here and I haven't flown since. But, my son as you all know is graduating and we are going to be going to San Diego about the time you are headed for Greece. I am really nervous ok okpetrified but I wouldn't miss it for the world so I am going to just breath in .........breath out and I keep telling myself if something happens at least I was on the way to see one of my children

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit