10 Year Growth Chart

by HiddenPimo 35 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sir82
    sir82

Hmmmm wasn't about 2015 when the generation flip flopped

No, that was 2007.

It was described in detail in the 2/15/08 Watchtower (after being announced a few months earlier at the AGM in October 2007).

Wow, 12 full years with the same definition for "generation". We're probably overdue for "new light".

• belogical
    belogical

perhaps when the generation flip flop was on the monthly broadcast then things changed

I know of many people continually rewatch the video for reinforcement.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    2015 was the worst year. No surprise, ARC came like a sledgehammer. I'll never forget that summer!

Me too Red Pill2 the jig was up for me with that.

I also think a lot of people who came back in for 2014 100 year anniversary, just in case of Armageddon, left by the back door in 2015, too!!😉

• Crazyguy2
    Crazyguy2

Reasons for the deficit each year is the baptized were also counted as publishers that same year and also their reporting peek number not average . Bottom line is their still loosing 1 million or more each decade . The growth from Latin America helped off set these loses in the 1980’s and now their claiming the new growth from Africa but in all reality you can’t have huge losses from the young ones and not go into decline . Try as they might they really only have about 5 million members and falling.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Even bad things grow. Like pimples. Pimples and plooks grow. They're painful until something pops.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Important thing to remember, sports fans...

...it’s the number who leave that matter the most, not the number who join.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit