some elders are taught to punish not to Shepard .

by poopie 26 Replies latest jw friends

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Some elders taught to punish ?

Every witness is taught to punish. It's called theocratic order.

The GB punishes the elders, the elders punish the publishers, the publishers punish each other, and whoever is the lowest in the pecking order kicks the dog.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once
    Ignorant men on a power trip who have nothing better to do than be God's protectors! No one must sin against god and get away with it. They are "appointed by Holy Spirit" to ferret out wrongdoing. Of course the word shepherd is in there somewhere but not well regarded.
  • Watchtower-Free
  • poopie
    poopie
    Thanks for video do you have anymore? And where is video on reinstament
  • problemaddict 2
    problemaddict 2

Elders don't distinguish between the two. That video is interesting, because they basically make the person playing the part of a repentant person, look like an idiot. A lying idiot.

I think most elders going into a committee meeting, with the exception of a few kind hearted people that don't allow full indoctrination, with the intent to lay down the law. I mean.....they didn't get all dressed up NOT to dance. Know what I mean?

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

Some elders are born to punish.

Not to shepherd.

• clarity
    clarity

Poopie .....link to elders secret book ....it is shocking and a huge eye opener! Enjoy!

http://jwvictims.org/2013/12/24/how-can-i-trust-elders-who-are-allowed-to-hide-their-serious-sins/

clarity

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Awesome. Thanks too for the link. That book is disturbing, upsetting.

Just imagine for a second. The vast rank and file who look to these big Elders for direction and guidance. Yet these ''big'' Elders know that they have all this ''sensitive'' information on people in their congregations. The rank and file will never have a clue. This is sad.

I personally don't trust ''these'' God-appointed men as Elders any further than I could throw one!!!

(which for some wouldn't be too far)

• poopie
    poopie
    Thanks for the book
  • kaik
    kaik
    I am not sure about USA group of JWs, but in several European countries they have a pack of traveling elders who they called executioner squad. Usually, the elders in the KH reach out of to them, present them with a problematic JW, and the agreement is that this person must be DF. Usually a pair of the traveling executioners with local elder visit the targeted person and gets DFs right at the spot. The executioners return to the branch office and brag along the way who was DFs. I know people who were DFs on the JC meeting for citing older literature, for what overseer had said on the assembly, but elders disagreed, and even a person who refused to meet with these two executioners, because he did not know them and never seen them before.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit