RUSSIA: (5 April 2017) Jehovah's Witnesses hearing under way

by jwleaks 48 Replies latest jw friends

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

Drearyweather: In the Russian courtroom today: [PICTURE]

Interesting.... any names?...

who is that on the far left hand side??

who is that on the far right hand side???

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

With respect to the above picture (with Sanderson on the far right) . . . . funny. . . .

Child Abuse court case: Governing Body members scatter like cockroaches. They have to be dragged to the courthouse kicking and screaming

Human Rights/Freedom of Religion court case: can't seem to keep them away! Boldly declaring Jehovah's name in the fact of persecution! Can't keep the GB away.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

OMG, there's that slimy mutherfugger Sanderson. BofC above hit the nail on the head;

Child Abuse Cases: Governing Body scatter like cockroaches.

Russian Ban that affects the GB's income: In the courtroom with bells on!

These people's priorities are shockingly out of whack, and absolutely transparent in what their #1 priority is, MONEY.

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

Адвокат Женков is being mistranslated as lawyer little wife. It should be "Lawyer Zhenkov".

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

Oh right so Mark Sanderson from the GB can turn up in Russia to defend the WT but they can't go to Australia to defend themselves for their horrendous child abuse policies?

Which is worse in their eyes? Being banned in a country or stopping the environment where systematic abuse of children occurs?

The answer is obvious by their attendance!

• millie210
    millie210

It sounds like the making of each congregation in to its own entity is a ploy the Russian legal system recognizes and is pushing aside as such.

Sanderson sure looks content. And why not? In JW speak they will either score a victory for God (him of course) or be persecuted (not him of course) for righteousness sake. A win/win, thus the content smile.

• rebelfighter
    rebelfighter

Sorry to go off topic but did we just not have an entire topic on proper "men's dress". Yes I know that they were so focused on those tight pants but really those 5 men in that court room including his Royal GB member are all wearing the most ill fitting suits. I for one would be just as embarrassed to be seen with a man wearing a suit that looks like he and someone else could occupy the same suit or the jacket has a far cry from fitting around that beer gut.

Just my opinion.

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

Court adjourned until tomorrow, April 6.

• sparky1
    sparky1

breakfast of champions, WingCommander and notsurewheretogo: You three have 'hit the nail on the head' !

"I don't report to Watchtower. I can't testify." - Gerrit Losch

'I can't comment on that Your Honor. Service makes policy. We are just Guardians of Doctrine.' - Geoffery Jackson

'If it please the court, Your Honor, let me introduce myself. My name is Mark Sanderson and I am a member of the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses, the religious arm of the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society. I am here to testify in behalf of the worldwide Watchtower Society and Jehovah's Witnesses here in Russia.' - Mark Sanderson

• AFRIKANMAN
    AFRIKANMAN

Follow the Assets !

And of course it does not have the negative, sleazy image of the ARC proceedings - This is Rock-Star stuff. The Stones are in town !

This will deflect attention from all the other shit for a few days !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit