RUSSIA: (5 April 2017) Jehovah's Witnesses hearing under way

by jwleaks 48 Replies latest jw friends

• cofty
    cofty

Is that Paul Gillies left of that picture?

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

I think it's funny that these guys can't just say it's apostate lies and ignore the issue. Now thier in court about to get their asses handed to them.

• darkspilver
  • OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

Richard, I appreciate those details. What you say is important. It helps to define, and recognize, the place that the Hospital Information network holds in each branch office, including Russia. And it is relevant to the HLC being recognized as only one small part of that network.

Yes...I am afraid that I bandy terms around a bit - for the sake of my audience and also for the sake of Sanderson's biographical history.

HLC is a term that JWs, and exJWs, are most familiar with - they know that HLC designates the body of men who look after their medical concerns. That is why I use it interchangeably at times. And because I also know that a JW does not just walk into the top position at the branch offices, as coordinator (or whatever WT term you would like to use) of the Hospital Information Services, in a branch office, without having served as a HLC member back somewhere on his first rung of the ladder to fame.

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

Where did Sanderson learn Russian, has he Russian blood line ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wi7etpM4AEI

Appeal to stop the legal action

• Richard Oliver
    Richard Oliver

Well Orphan Crow if you intended to use the terms interchangeably and purposefully, I am sorry.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

From the horse's mouth:

"On Wednesday morning, September 5, 2012, it was announced to the United States and Canada Bethel families that a new member had been added to the Governing Body of Jehovah’s Witnesses. Effective September 1, 2012, Mark Sanderson began to serve in that capacity.

Brother Sanderson was raised in San Diego, California, U.S.A., by his Christian parents and was baptized on February 9, 1975. He began to serve as a pioneer in Saskatchewan, Canada, on September 1, 1983. In December 1990, he graduated from the seventh class of the Ministerial Training School (now called the Bible School for Single Brothers) in the United States. Brother Sanderson was appointed to serve as a special pioneer on the island of Newfoundland, Canada, in April 1991. After serving as a substitute circuit overseer, he was invited to become a member of the Canada Bethel family in February 1997. In November 2000, he was transferred to the United States branch, where he worked in Hospital Information Services and later in the Service Department.

In September 2008, Brother Sanderson attended the School for Branch Committee Members and thereafter was appointed as a member of the Philippines Branch Committee. In September 2010, he was invited to return to the United States, where he served as a helper to the Service Committee of the Governing Body."

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

No problem, Richard. I appreciated your feedback (surprise!). I hate getting bogged down in details at times.

Wonder: Where did Sanderson learn Russian...?

Likely when he was in the Philippines. Strong Russian presence there.

Lol! I doubt it was when he was treading Canadian prairie streets! The Russian community isn't that large here...but I could be wrong

• Steel
    Steel

It sure must be odd to see seven American men come over to Russia and claim to be gods spokesperson on Earth. I think that alone might just piss off the Russians officials.

Could you imagine seven Russians coming to the states claiming such total nonsense. Why can only Americans make such shit up.

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

Representing the Administrative Center of Jehovah’s Witnesses in Russia, Vasiliy Kalin appeals to government authorities to stop the unjust persecution uploaded by Mr Weimar David Garcia Moreno

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7U9yiHeH-4

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit