Out Of All TV Shows Over The Years Which Were Your Favorites?

by minimus 40 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Mr. Ed!!! Hill Street Blues was also on a Thursday night and we would want to get home to not miss an episode....SVU With Elliott was the best but it’s a great ensemble show!

• stavro
  • titch
    titch

Well, there are two that were the "creation" of Mr. David E. Kelly: Picket Fences (my all-time favorite), and The Practice. (Mr. Kelly, being an attorney in a previous life, wrote several episodes of those shows, based upon his legal expertise.) From years gone by, The Fugitive, The Invaders, and The FBI, which were "Quinn Martin productions." And,, how about from the late 60s and early 70s: The Andy Williams Show, and from 50 years ago, The Ray Stevens Show (aka, Andy Williams presents The Ray Stevens Show) I'm sure I'll think of some more, as the day progresses. Best Regards, All

Titch

• Queequeg
    Queequeg

Father Ted, Red Dwarf, Blackadder.

• minimus
    minimus

Quee, what??

• Queequeg
    Queequeg

Limey stuff.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Let me add to my list, Rocky and Bullwinkle (which included Sherman and Peabody).

• titch
    titch

Of course, how could I forget...The Prisoner???!!! Yes, we want information...Information...INFORMATION!

You won't get it.

By hook or by crook..we will!

Thank you, late Mr. Patrick McGoohan for that show!

Titch.

• HowTheBibleWasCreated
    HowTheBibleWasCreated

Well im 42 so I was a teen in the 90s.

Star trek TNG, DS9, VOY

Walker Texas Ranger/Martial Law

MadTV

Royal Canadian Air Farce (Not lkely known by amercians)

But let me say today in 2020 I can turn on Netflix on my phone and watch Last Lingdom/Sons of Anarchy/Ozark/Animal Kingdom//Olympus/Troy/Merlin/Riverdale/Black Lightning etc

Today is better

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Loved:

Heroes

Travelers

Fringe

The Good Place

Stargate Universe

Wonder Years

Ice Road Truckers

Share this