Out Of All TV Shows Over The Years Which Were Your Favorites?

by minimus 40 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

The Sopranos was my number one show. To me it was the best series ever.

For a good laugh, I still enjoy The Beverly Hillbillies reruns. Some of the humor was priceless.

There’s plenty more. What’s on your list??

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Man From Uncle

Night Gallery

Batman

Sea Hunt (reruns)

Outer Limits (original series)

All in the Family

Mash

Cheers

Seinfeld

Beevis and Butthead (ahhhhhhhhh ... yea .... he he ... he he ... he he he!)

(Now you may further understand why I am all mentally twisted)

• Biahi
    Biahi

From the past, as a kid, I liked Bewitched, Green Acres, Beverly Hillbillies, Brady Bunch, mostly sitcoms. More recent likes are Breaking Bad, The Handmaids Tale, Modern Family, The Conners, 2Broke Girls, and my all time favorite Big Bang Theory.

Thanks for asking, Minimus!

• minimus
    minimus

All In The Family is timeless and Meathead is still Meathead.

• minimus
    minimus

It’s funny as a Jehovah’s Witness, I was allowed to watch I dream of Jeannie but not bewitched. And I had the hots for Samantha when I was just a kid.

• frozen2018
    frozen2018

I like the old, old Gunsmoke show, the half hour long ones in black and white. The hour long, color shows were darn good also. When I was a kid I watched Batman with my dad. We both got a kick out of the show. POW! BAM! KABOOM! Not long ago I rewatched some of the episodes on a rainy day. I had some laughs at the humor that flew over my head as a child. And Catwoman played by Julie Newmar, wow-za!

More recent shows - Breaking Bad, GOT, and Big Bang Theory. I also like a couple shows on PBS. Finding Your Roots is fascinating. I'd like to know more about my ancestors. Maybe I'll be famous enough one day for Henry Louis Gates to do a deep dig into my past.

• minimus
    minimus

During the pandemic I watched more tv than ever. Netflix was my best friend

• rh3988
    rh3988
    Golden Girls. I was born male, but I identify as Betty White.
  • frozen2018
    frozen2018

I forgot South Park, especially the older episodes. And today with COVID mask mania, we are all Kenny McCormick.

• minimus
    minimus

The Munsters and 3 Stooges still makes me laugh

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit