Liberal vs. Democrat in the U.S.A.

by OnTheWayOut 42 Replies latest jw friends

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

So you are saying there is a direct equivalence between white nationalists and black nationalists? I'd love to hear this - ok, I'll take a stab.

Both groups are racist - white nationalists hate black people and black nationalists hate white people.

The KKK grand wizard is a racist, so is Louis Farrakhan.

Both groups use racist language, both when talking about members of other races and members of their own race whom are deemed 'traitors'.

Both groups take examples from individuals and then apply it to the whole group.

So, just because some black people are violent and/or leave their girlfriends to be single parents ... in white nationalists' minds, 'black people are like that.'

And just because some white people are undoubtedly racist ... in black nationalists' minds, 'all white people are racist.' (Don't believe me? - check out what BLM supporters say.)

Some white nationalists want a white ethnostate. Some black nationalists (e.g. Nation of Islam) want a black ethnostate, or at least they did back in the 60s and 70s.

In fact, the leaders of the Nation of Islam and the KKK were in talks with each other at one point - both believed in racial segregation and ethnostates.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Is it just me, or does anyone else think that maybe...

...the kind of Left-vs-Right polarization that seems to be happening on this board lately is sort of playing into the ideologues' hands?

• TD
    TD

The absolute smartest thing anybody interested in politics could do is find someone who is diametrically opposed to yourself politically and become good friends with them. Have real conversations with them. Both of you would be surprised at what you could learn from each other if you'd stop with the preconceived notions and actually listen to what the other is saying.

This should be framed and put on the wall...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit