2017 Special Conventions.
Something something about "those who like the best place in the synagogue"
Please refresh my memory,
Lusitano and DY, if you make it to a Special Convention, maybe you can tell the rest of us what you found to be special. I like your attitude DY, making the best of your situation.
The question was: Who's going? We know the GB are going, since everyone knows the are really special. Tony proved it in Helsinki last year when he went off the rails, reveling in how he will enjoy killing his share of the billions to be slaughtered at Armageddon.
Here are my guesses as to who will go where:
1) Vienna - I'm pretty sure Gerrit selected this one so he could assign himself to visit his homeland before he dies of old age.
2) Toronto - As above, Dave will enjoy visiting his home country, and reveling in the glory there.
3) Milan - I doubt Tony can miss the chance to check out the latest fashions on the young men there.
4) Djakarta - I suppose Geoff will work up the courage to get close to his homeland, while staying out of the jurisdiction of the Australian courts. He can probably authorize payment of travel expense for his friends and family to go this neighboring country.
5) Almaty - Since Mark has already worked up a 5 minute spiel in Russian, he can give it again in Kazakhstan, for the invited elite from neighboring Russia. Since he is the youngest, it might do double duty with the 8th city out.
6) Cluj anyone? I guess Mark gets this one too.
7) Bolivia - Can they keep Steve hidden there?
8) Madagascar - Does Sam want to deal with changing planes in Paris again?
Well summarised dreamerdude!
So what is so special about these Special Conventions?
the only thing I can think of is
"bigA is just around the corner" & "give us your cash the ATM is just over there"
How can anyone even afford to waste their time going? First, they are to get crap paying jobs--that don't pay normal living expenses, let alone traveling expenses. They are supposed to donate toward the Worldwide Damnation Fund, waste more money on field circus, and go to regular Grand Boasting Sessions. And I suppose they are supposed to waste even more on missions to connect high ranking rabbis directly to the littera-trash so they can use it in their black magic rituals against the whole human race (otherwise known as the Israel mission they are supposed to be going to this May and June).
After all that, who can afford to go? You can afford it, you are making and keeping too much money and thus do not qualify. You are "spiritual(??)" enough to qualify, it's because you sacrificed everything for the damnation of mankind and will not be able to afford it.
Is this like the *Special* olympics ?
only the mentally challenged (blind obedience) need attend ?
But Americans got invited to all 8 parties.
Of course it seems that the only Americans invited are the wealthy big contributors. As usual the general area of the US where I live is NOT invited, as the eldurr was so careful to point out when he read the letter about the "special" conventions. He also made a big point of telling everyone that we could still have a part in the "special" conventions by giving $$$$$! Guess there isn't enough people in this area to give enough money to make it worthwhile to actually invite anyone from here though.
It is cheaper and more fun to go to those areas making your own arrangements, and drop by if and when you prefer.
KAZAKHSTAN ALMATY - 2017 SPECIAL CONVENTION - June 2017
Marking the 25th ANNIVERSARY of the momentous first Convention following the collapse of the Soviet Union that was held in Almaty (Alma-Ata) in July 1992 and was attended by 6,605 people.