Who’s The Best Actor/Actress? Who Is Overrated??

by minimus 37 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I miss James gandolfini from the Sopranos! He was an excellent actor and everyone that worked with him said he was the nicest person, nothing like the mobster he played.

• millie210
    millie210

As to who is overrated?

Brad Pitt

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

And i would add Tom cruise to the overrated list.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Sorry - forgot to mention another great actor.

Morgan Freeman.

There, that's better.

• recovering
    recovering

Denzel Washington Is underated as an actor

Tom Cruise is overated

• minimus
    minimus

Recovering, 👍👍

• NoAbuse
    NoAbuse

Tom Cruise is overated

Overrated? He's just a famous movie star. I've never in my life heard anyone claim he was a great actor.

• NoAbuse
    NoAbuse

I miss James gandolfini from the Sopranos! He was an excellent actor and everyone that worked with him said he was the nicest person, nothing like the mobster he played.

He was definitely good at playing Tony Soprano. But he was so good at it that it was difficult for me to see anything other than 'Tony Soprano' regardless of the role he was playing or even if he was just doing an interview. I wonder if he could have broken out of that had he lived?

• recovering
    recovering

No abuse no less than the motion picture academy has rated Tom Cruise deserving of acting accolades. They have nominated him 3 times for academy awards I certainly think that is overated

• NoAbuse
    NoAbuse

no less than the motion picture academy has rated Tom Cruise deserving of acting accolades.

So an industry pats itself on the back. Whats that got to do with anything? I've never heard anyone state Tom Cruise is a great actor. He's just a famous one. Because he's been good at selecting roles in movies that alot of people have seen. But that's like saying McDonalds is overrated.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit