• ignored_one
    ignored_one

Simon,

ROFL.

-

Ignored One

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

I'm really picky about horror films. I *love* them, but lately they haven't come up with anything too original or new. Just remakes in the tradition of Jason and Michael (ugh!). The Ring scared me so bad my hair stood on end and hasnt gone down since. <grin> We got the "Ringu" version, and it's pretty scary, too, but the subtitles make it kind of distracting. I heard there are sequels to it, too, but am not sure about that. If you watch it, be ready!! heheheheh <evil laugh>

CG

• ignored_one
    ignored_one

Country Girl,

If you can, get hold of Dark Water by the same guy as Ringu. There's one scene near the end that scared the crap out of me and it just seemed to go on forever. My heart was in my throat the whole time.

-

Ignored One.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I saw The Ring about a month or so ago, but it didn't scare me at all. Darkness Falls was scarier but not much.

I want a movie that will scare the crap out of me, but ever since I saw a movie on how they made them, it has never been the same.

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82
    Oh and Audition isn't for the faint of heart.

i've been wanting to see this!!! i have dark water as well. creepy!! have you seen a movie called "say anything"? its not japanese, i think it might be korean actually, but it was pretty good, check it out if you like asian horror films.

nathan: i have the book, it's pretty darn good. and there are like three or four japanese sequel movies, i only have the first two as i've heard the rest arent that great. i far preferred ringu to the american remake personally.

• Thirdson
    Thirdson

I'm not a great fan of horror films but I did like the Ring. A friend lent me their copy. On the DVD one of the special features is the video that the characters watch. After watching the video my phone rang. I made sure that I............ that's why I am still alive.

Thirdson

• Mackin
    Mackin

I thought "The Ring" rocked. I've ordered the DVD from Amazon.

AND it starred Naomi Watts, hubba hubba.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

ROFLMAO @ Simon

-

And the world shall tremble in the wake of the Blue Bubblegum
    Dutch District Overbeer

• Angharad
    Angharad

LOL Thirdson - I think I would have had a heart attack on the spot !

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Ang:
    How did you sleep?

Thirdson:
    Too funny

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit