Sleeping with the lights on tonight !

by Angharad 64 Replies latest social entertainment

• Angharad
    Angharad

.....we just watched a scary film - The Ring Anyone else seen it?

Its about a video tape that you watch and then seven days later you die! (this wont spoil it if you've not seen it because thats what it says on the box!)

It totally creeped me out. I dont normally watch those type of films but I remembered a thread about it a while ago so I hired it

It was a good film, but disturbing at the same time.

BTW: Simon was scared too so dont let him tell you otherwise

So now I need to go watch the kids Barney the Dinosaur video and think happy thoughts

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

ang - if you like the ring, you should check out ringu, the japanese film upon which it's based....that movie scared me witless for a week straight!!!!!

• Thunder Rider
    Thunder Rider

Angharad,

That movie freaked Sheila out too! We saw it 2 weeks ago on NP&M night. Last week we watched Darkness Falls. That was a scary one too. I keep yelling "Stay in the light!" to her at night. Reminds her of the movie, freaks her out.

If you get too scared, just snuggle up to old Simon, He'll protect you!

=}>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thunder

• Celia
    Celia

The Ring... It was very disturbing, indeed. I didn't let my son (13) watch it with us the first time around, but we finally rented it again for him to watch... That night, he slept with all the lights on in his bedroom, the radio on, the fans on.... He was pooped the next morning... and he said to me he just fell asleep and forgot to turn everything off... Yeah right ! That kid usually can't fall asleep if there's any light, even coming from under his closed door from the staircase... Very well done movie.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I saw it on the flight over to the States, earlier in the year.

It's the first film to make me jump in years - very disturbing!!!

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

I just sat in the theatre with my eyes closed for the last part of the movie. The thing creeped me out.

-

And the world shall tremble in the wake of the Blue Bubblegum
    Dutch District Overbeer

• Angharad
    Angharad

I didn't know it was based on another film Tink, I'll keep an eye out for it - maybe if I'm feeling brave !

he he Thunder - the reason I dont usually watch these sort of films, even though I enjoy them is because quite often I wake up yelling which then scares the crap out of Simon

LOL Viv - I spent most of the last half hour with a cushion over my face

• Thunder Rider
    Thunder Rider
    I wake up yelling which then scares the crap out of Simon

Too Funny!!!

• ballistic
    ballistic

I have the video on my PC if anyone wants to watch it!

• Red Witch
    Red Witch

it's only in your head

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit