Update on everything going on in JW Land - Insider Information

by thedepressedsoul 72 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• fukitol
    fukitol

Nothing new here really that hasn't already been surmised or confirmed on this forum already. It's like a concise summary of most of the more important/topical stuff discussed on this forum recently.

Are you talking from the perspective of being a current bethelite or a CO or what?

How high up are you really, thedepressedsoul?

• Anakin
    Anakin

Hey, depressed soul, welcome on board..

you will find here, free expression, of thoughts, and open-minded members, i hope to hear your other findings, and experiences, with the WT..

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

"2 groups in a congregation, the super spiritual etc, blah blah blah

always been the case in all the decades I a Dub from birth onwards

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    I fnd virtually everything in the OP completely believable.
  • park ave boy
    park ave boy
    This is a great thread. I'm bumping it for later!
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

Formerbrother - "- Child abuse. This is not being talked about at all. At least around me. I heard 2 R&F talk about it when it happened, other than that, nothing. Dead silence, like nothing is going on. They seemed to excuse it with 'it happens anywhere'. I think they forget that they said it proved the Catholics were a false religion when it happened to them. I think a lot know about it, but no one is talking, at least not openly. It's the elephant in the room that is being ignored."

When you talk openly about a problem, it becomes more "real".

Formerbrother - "I am 99% sure though that all CO's have been informed as to how to handle anyone bringing it up per congregation they visit."

I wonder what that "handling" consists of?

• Introvert 2
    Introvert 2

As for huge growth in developing countries goes I believe it as most religions there are offering some hope. Look up Doug Batchelor's Amazing Facts same deal. It can't be all bad I'm sure some people will benefit from some type of Bible study. Current conditions considered I doubt any will be life long adherents, survival is priority 1 in the third world.

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

thedepressedsoul.....thank-you for the contribution! Welcome to the board, looking forward to more.

I don't really understand why some are being a little negative to you for the content of your post, If those people know all this stuff already why don't they move on instead of blasting / interrogating a new member with a contribution.

As I said, I appreciate your post, and just know it helps a lot of lurkers who maybe don't have the time / ability to pour over every thread...yours is a great summary of what's happening !!

Thank-you..........hope to hear from you soon with some more good stuff!

TD

• Question_Mans_interpretation
    Question_Mans_interpretation

So here's my future prediction.....the governing body is going to start pushing or encouraging jw parents to homeschool their kids so as to help close that gap of disconnect with the kids and more fully indoctrinate them.

• thedepressedsoul
    thedepressedsoul

Here's something that makes me want to puke.

I can't tell you how many witnesses have said that the cost cutting methods is one of the smartest decisions they've ever seen. How Jehovah must really want more funds and time to go into the preaching work...

These people don't think before they speak...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit