Trolley cart "witnessing" is getting ridiculous

by oppostate 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• St George of England
    St George of England

Life saving message my arse! (K9)

No pun intended regarding the Pride march I'm sure!
    i wonder if they will be showing the Sophia anti-gay video around town?

George

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

Any higher resolution of that pic?

• Dagney
    Dagney

The sad/disgusting part is how overly righteous they feel by doing this "work" as opposed to all the "worldly people" they hope will shortly be destroyed. And the "work" is basically nothing, nada, zilch...no effort on their part.

The WBTS is selling them a fantastic line of BS. And they willingly obey because they want the pet tiger and mansion for all their "faithful and work."

I don't know what I'm getting all worked up about...they deserve each other.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

I saw two carts right outside a library today and I was thinking "you idiots your so close to some actual knowledge just go inside"

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

Some states don't allow sex offenders to go door to door.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/mar/31/senate-agrees-to-ban-sex-offenders-from-door-to-do/

Some places also require people, who go door to door canvassing for charities, to pass a criminal background check.

Seems to me that the WTS' new cart witnessing program sidesteps that issue.

Jus' sayin'

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

This surely must signal the winding down of jws preaching door to door etc.

I said many yrs ago that the jws will go mainstream religion if they are to survive and so far they are right on track to prove me correct.

• Dunedain
    Dunedain

The cart witnessing is coinciding perfectly with the BORG changing from a publishing company to the current real estate company that they have become.

You see, this actually proves that the "preaching" work was all along just about selling books and literature for the mother publishing company.

Now that the publishing is no longer a viable business, they conveniently switch to a useless, non effective, "preaching" work.

If this really was believed to be the final days, the preaching work should be AMPING up. It should be increasing by leaps and bounds. More publishing and publishing buildings should be increasing, not shutting down.

Its plain as day to see where the Borgs "heart" is now. The publishing, and preaching, has taken a back seat to its real estate.

Of course, the Borg couldn't just flat out shut it all down, after decades of pushing service, and time. So, they make a nice, easy, sterile, type of way to "preach" now. It keeps the R$F from not questioning, and all parties are pacified.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Smart man. He can just leave his cart anywhere and go fishing, camping, etc, and "count his time". In fact somebody can leave a cart 24/7 at places and say they got 744 hours at the end of the month.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries
    Now that the publishing is no longer a viable business, they conveniently switch to a useless, non effective, "preaching" work.

Good point. They don't want to pay to print more literature. They don't want to have real 'bible studies' actually using the bible itself conducted.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit