Who says the Pandemic didn't wake up a lot of people!

by pistolpete 39 Replies latest jw experiences

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    BiahiDisillusioned JW, perhaps your mom would listen to Bridget from AZ YouTube? Try anyway. She’s excellent

I know she's really clever, knows her stuff and doesn't accept any BS but I find her videos difficult to listen to sometimes😂

I'm so pathetic I find in person confrontation really difficult and uncomfortable listening.....even on the phone😂

Bridget challenges the beliefs of JWs and most of them are so robotic, either they answer as they've been trained to or, most commonly, don't even know the doctrine of their own religion. They certainly don't know Watchtower history.

But what I find most discomfiting is that many of them will intentionally mislead Bridget if asked a difficult question. But she always challenges them on that! It's really shocking how many witnesses will straight up lie.....knowingly break a commandment with absolutely no shame. It's difficult listening if you're an ex witness.

Occasionally she gets one that's willing to engage genuinely and that doesn't intentionally mislead or lie. That becomes very interesting because she can almost hear the cogs turning. They will often deflect, as they're trained to do, but you know she's planted something there.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Here is a good one from Bridget from AZ

https://youtu.be/94SK5aewZ0E

• Benavidez
    Benavidez

It's fascinating how many dubs eyes were opened due to the pandemic. I've been slightly pimo for years now, even before the pandemic. I remember the whole John ham and Bill Nye debate and Noah's ark thing. A question was brought to mind that i never considered, how did kangaroos make it to the ark?

For years and years i was spoonfed this story as if it were fact. But once that came to mind so many other things started to crumble. Then i found out about the CSA in Australia and the cover ups. From then i just took in the info but didn't let it resonate with me like it once did.

Once the pandemic started i started sending my family group chat all these articles and fallacies about WT and JW, they startes seeing how bad the BORG is and that it's a damaging cult. Now all of us are PIMO (except for my dad more or less), and we're beginning to fade.

Now all the rhetoric sounds insane, the songs are more culty than ever, and we have peace of mind knowing we'll never go door to door ever again.

I'm honestly embarrassed to say I am/was a "JW". I now say i was raised a "JW" but am not a "agnostic/atheist".

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

I never watched the news much until the pandemic. I started keeping up with Pres Trump daily updates and then information about the vax roll outs. I was also watching some frontline doctors and biologist, etc. talking about the vaccines and their harmfulness. I was watching updates of vaers- which was getting a small percent of outright deaths and injuries reported-even so those reports at a low rate grew into 10s of thousands of deaths and injuries. The Bible says not to defile the flesh...it has also been reported the the vax changes the dna of a person. It is in recent reports that the vax didn't prevent or keep from spreading the c-19, but rather higher death rates and illness rates among the vaxxed. The GB was giving updates and telling us to trust them! Get the vax if you can. They were emotionally blackmailing and coercing. ( still are-see a recent letter about the HLC and the visitor group) Life insurance companies are reporting more payouts since the V rollout. Those who care to know and not stick their heads in the sand likely know as much or more about the Vax than I do...Those who are for that poison will pay he price...that isn't the point of this. The point of this is I knew/know Jehovah and Jesus in no way would approve of such a defilement of flesh. The GB are great hypocrites-you can get df for smoking and drinking and drug use-it defiles your flesh. If you didn't take the vax, it gave others in the congregation rediculingand judgment rites and they used them.The circuit overseer in assembly last year said you have to have faith in Jehovah...if you have faith in Jehovah, you have to have faith in his slave and obey them...take the vax...I kept trying to make excuses for the GB...it didn't fly...I went down a few rabbitholes so to speak...I no longer believe the 1914 nonsense and the faithful and discreet slave nonsense. I NEVER did believe that only JW would be spared at Armageddon., I came to realize I had gone to people's homes and promoted outright falsehood to them . I came to realize how WT sold out local halls and put some in hardship of further travel_and gas prices the highest I have ever seen. I understood supporting them with donations, I was helping to pay to hide child predators. I thought of fading, but decided to just send in my letter of disassociation...Dueing the past 2 years, only one sister really associated with me anyway-I miss her! For those who are PIMO, I feel for you...that can't be an easy road...Sorry folks-this bandwagon isn't ending for me because I see the GB still pushing their "health" policies and twisting the scriptures to make it sound like it is advice from God and all the while people who were healthy and in the prime of their life have died or are permanantly injured from the promoted poison.A spade is a spade.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I'm honestly embarrassed to say I am/was a "JW".

Yes. Hard to believe I (we) was so gullible!

Stop banging your head against the wall - CBS News

• GabeAthouse
    GabeAthouse
    The Bible says not to defile the flesh...it has also been reported the the vax changes the dna of a person.

If by 'reported', you mean posted by some loon on a fringe website. It was also 'reported' to make people magnetic or to contain microchips. All of these 'reports' were and are nonsense.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

GabeAthouse...I saw those videos of people and the magnets sticking to them ...they didn't make that up. I also saw the videos of the blutooth app where the phone was showing up those who had been vaxxed. They weren't 1 off videos. Believe whatever suits you.

• GabeAthouse
    GabeAthouse
    I also saw the videos of the blutooth app where the phone was showing up those who had been vaxxed.

O M G. When i turn on bluetooth on my phone I see all sorts of unknown devices I've never connected to. It must be all my vaccinated neighbors and myself. Is that it? Do you know what bluetooth is? Do you even know how it works?

You're one wacked out lady, for sure.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

I only wish the vaccines made you magnetic. PC repair would be much easier if those stupid screws couldn't get away.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

I guess those video makers with the spoons sticking to them were just liars. I guess the people who used the pet chip reader to find out they had an identifier after the vx were just liars....I am wacky and they are liarsand some of you uber smart... happy now?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit