Who says the Pandemic didn't wake up a lot of people!

by pistolpete 39 Replies latest jw experiences

• GabeAthouse
    GabeAthouse

@enoughisenough

So they wanted to make people magnetic, contain an identifying chip, be able to connect to blue tooth and also die soon. All that?

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

TonusOH 35 minutes ago

I only wish the vaccines made you magnetic. PC repair would be much easier if those stupid screws couldn't get away.

Be careful that you don't accidentally wipe your hard disc with all of that body magnetism TonusOH!

RB.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

GabeAthouse

I can't speak to the notion of wanting to make people magnetic, but the notion of vaccines and digital id isn't a new idea...https://www.biometricupdate.com/201909/id2020-and-partners-launch-program-to-provide-digital-id-with-vaccines Bill Gates said in a Ted talk in 2010 if they do a good job with planned parenthood, medical care, and vaccines, the could REDUCE the population by 10-15%... connect the dots...or not! There is a global agenda to reduce the world's population...research agenda 21 and 2030 ...governments around the world have agreed to earth's sustainablity...sounds good, but it includes that masses would have to die. Do your homework and make your own conclusions...I have... It is not secret that the vx have killed and crippled 10s of 1000s. (killed my sister and impaired her husband's health.)

• Chezdale
    Chezdale

Hello Enough, you said:

The GB was giving updates and telling us to trust them! Get the vax if you can. They were emotionally blackmailing and coercing. ( still are-see a recent letter about the HLC and the visitor group) Life insurance companies are reporting more payouts since the V rollout.

And..

The point of this is I knew/know Jehovah and Jesus in no way would approve of such a defilement of flesh. The GB are great hypocrites-you can get df for smoking and drinking and drug use-it defiles your flesh. If you didn't take the vax, it gave others in the congregation rediculingand judgment rites and they used them.The circuit overseer in assembly last year said you have to have faith in Jehovah...if you have faith in Jehovah, you have to have faith in his slave and obey them...take the vax...I kept trying to make excuses for the GB...it didn't fly...

And also

.Sorry folks-this bandwagon isn't ending for me because I see the GB still pushing their "health" policies and twisting the scriptures to make it sound like it is advice from God and all the while people who were healthy and in the prime of their life have died or are permanantly injured from the promoted poison.A spade is a spade.

My experience is similar. My wife has had 3 shots. She has been affected and will not be having her 4th. I work in a small company (around 20 people)All injected and boosted. Over the past 2 years 3 have left (all men in their 30 and 40s due to heart issues). the women have "womens problems" develop. I know 3 people who can't work because of becoming deaf in one ear and have unmanageable tinnitus. I had a close relative with no previous heart problems die one evening.

I could go on and on... the injuries from this thing is becoming overwhelmingly evident. ALL the people at work have had Covid and it's variants, some several times! I have not taken the shots. I am NOT an anti vaxer. I do not believe it is a vaccine. They are soon rolling out a ModeRNA (Drug company Moderna) - new "omocron specific" injection here in Aust. And Moderna announced yesterday that they are opening a brand new facility to produce millions of the RNA shots in conjunction with a university in Melbourne.

12 days ago

Yes. When the GBody promoted the shot (it is not a vaccine) I withdrew even further. What happened to them promoting and talking about our God given Immune system and how to strengthen it? Now I watch as those who reluctantly got the jab get sicker and keep getting covid..

They are in Lock Step with the government in promoting the Pharmaceutical gods and they claim to be neutral. Puh! Hypocrites.

Babylon Deceives All Nations by her sorcery / “pharmakeia.”. Revelation 18:23. “… and all nations were deceived by your sorcery. The Greek word for “sorcery” is “pharmakia” (strongs G5331). The Greek word “pharmakeia” is the origin of the English words Pharmacy, Pharmacist & Pharmaceutical.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

chezdale-

thank you for your post...When you know people who have died or otherwise been seriously injured, then you don't buy that false bill of goods when they are telling you to trust them because Jehovah trust them...( Bible says not to trust in "nobles" ) You won't back down when they are trying to tell you not to listen to conspiracy theories, because you know the truth of it. There is an article up on the webpage not to listen to conspiracy theories...They are parroting and protecting the crooked governments.

• Mikejw
    Mikejw

The GB acting like salesmen for big pharma is what did it for me

they even said Jehovah managed to get enough vaccines for the entire bethel family 🤣

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

The word vaccine comes from the French word for cow, 'vache'. It's their version of a golden calf.

And the fact it has been developed using HEK 293 - how could anyone imagine that this sort or research is ok? It is sick.

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

Inconvenient Covid facts:

#1 Covid injections do not prevent infection, transmission, serious symptoms or death from the virus.

#2 Face masks cannot prevent infection, transmission, or death from the virus.

All those who got injected and avoided death, were not saved by an experimental drug - they have an immune system!

For those who ridicule/deny/lie about the scientific & statistical facts, you're only kidding yourselves.

• Mikejw
    Mikejw

Inconvenient Covid facts:

#1 Covid injections do not prevent infection, transmission, serious symptoms or death from the virus.

-

not according the GBody, they made a statement that can not be retracted “studies show that vaccinated people are protected” or something like that.

Which studies? All studies show they are not safe or affective. The latest study from Thailand shows these experimental injections are very dangerous

• Mikejw
    Mikejw

Thailand study shows these experimental injections are very dangerous with long term damage to heart

https://youtu.be/ekTR0w2M9-U

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit